Democrats who say they support affordable housing......

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

................don't want the affordable housing in "their back yard"

Reminds me of all the democrats in Martha's Vineyard who support illegal pouring across the border, but once they touch foot in their back yard they are swiftly removed within minutes and relocated.

Reminds me of all the democrats in Martha's Vineyard who support illegal pouring across the border, but once they touch foot in their back yard they are swiftly removed within minutes and relocated.

Same thing with illegals and the homeless. Not in their back yard.

WTF does Stephen Curry have to do with anything?
The same thing that those in Martha's Vineyard have to do with anything

They are rich, pro-Democrat, and want all the poor folk out of their neighborhoods.

Housing should be a human right in a modern, civilized society.

Isa 58:7 Is it not to deal thy bread to the hungry, and that thou bring the poor that are cast out to thy house? when thou seest the naked, that thou cover him; and that thou hide not thyself from thine own flesh?
Isa 58:8 Then shall thy light break forth as the morning, and thine health shall spring forth speedily: and thy righteousness shall go before thee; the honor of Yahweh shall be thy rear guard.
Isa 58:9 Then shalt thou call, and Yahweh shall answer; thou shalt cry, and he shall say, Here I am. If thou take away from the midst of thee the yoke, the putting forth of the finger, and speaking vanity;

Mat 25:43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
Mat 25:44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Master, when saw we thee hungry, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
Mat 25:45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

Mat 25:46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life everlasting.

Even the God that you claim to worship as a Bible believing Christian, supports affordable housing, even housing all of the homeless of your nation and people, rent free. If you conservative Republicans who claim to be Christians, don't want to open the doors of your homes to let the homeless in, then the government can house the homeless and poor. Since most so called "Christians" are really just demonic mammon worshipers, they hate the poor and do everything to stop the authorities, the government, housing them. The government could also provide vocational job training and employment opportunities, to help people get back on their feet.

As a modern society, we could eliminate poverty.

Eithaopia:

R.9656739d62f475391cb1c6231a35b7bf

USA on average.

OIP.7vji_bQ4rZ4W9kZf81yQDAHaDt

Still work to be done but on the whole the "poor" have it better than the poor did when I was a kid but I'd agree the below (if legit) should never take place in America.

R.cfaefc7b83a9abe4b6e1bb980a068374

It still does not mean I want their housing on my property line.

Eithaopia:

USA on average.

Still work to be done but on the whole the "poor" have it better than the poor did when I was a kid but I'd agree the below (if legit) should never take place in America.

Housing should be a human right in a modern, civilized society.

Isa 58:7 Is it not to deal thy bread to the hungry, and that thou bring the poor that are cast out to thy house? when thou seest the naked, that thou cover him; and that thou hide not thyself from thine own flesh?
Isa 58:8 Then shall thy light break forth as the morning, and thine health shall spring forth speedily: and thy righteousness shall go before thee; the honor of Yahweh shall be thy rear guard.
Isa 58:9 Then shalt thou call, and Yahweh shall answer; thou shalt cry, and he shall say, Here I am. If thou take away from the midst of thee the yoke, the putting forth of the finger, and speaking vanity;

Mat 25:43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
Mat 25:44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Master, when saw we thee hungry, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
Mat 25:45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

Mat 25:46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life everlasting.

Even the God that you claim to worship as a Bible believing Christian, supports affordable housing, even housing all of the homeless of your nation and people, rent free. If you conservative Republicans who claim to be Christians, don't want to open the doors of your homes to let the homeless in, then the government can house the homeless and poor. Since most so called "Christians" are really just demonic mammon worshipers, they hate the poor and do everything to stop the authorities, the government, housing them. The government could also provide vocational job training and employment opportunities, to help people get back on their feet.

boring.

Eithaopia:

USA on average.

One has to wonder how many horrible decisions that she made in life and how many more she will make no matter how much help she is given.

50/50 chance that she is, in fact, not homeless but just running a scam.

Forum List

Back