🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats won the house. Time to put the big boy pants on and do what we've been preaching....

The media is right-wing? You mean the same right-wing media that reports over 90% negative stories about President Trump, that right-wing media?

Fake statistic.

Also, under your retarded standard, the fact that almost all stories about Charles Manson were all negative proves media bias against Charles Manson.

Don't feel bad. All conservatives tend to be stupid in the same way you are, so nobody will suspect you're one of those intelligent liberals.

If we can achieve gridlock, all is well. We're spiraling into the abyss so Im just gonna enjoy the final act.

I heard that 10 years ago when Obama was elected President.

It's amazing how little faith so many people have in America.

The media is right-wing? You mean the same right-wing media that reports over 90% negative stories about President Trump, that right-wing media?

Fake statistic.

Also, under your retarded standard, the fact that almost all stories about Charles Manson were all negative proves media bias against Charles Manson.

Don't feel bad. All conservatives tend to be stupid in the same way you are, so nobody will suspect you're one of those intelligent liberals.

You're calling me stupid, but the best comparison of the media you can come up with is comparing Trump to Charles Manson?

Wow, I should not even be having a conversation with such a genius. :laughing0301:

Get over it.

When they fuck up, call them on it. But for fucks sake let's not act like they did for the NEXT TWO FUCKING YEARS
The Democrats are extremists kooks. They will go from inauguration to insanity in 24 hours. They are a bunch of psychotic, paranoid, kooks.

Get over it.

When they fuck up, call them on it. But for fucks sake let's not act like they did for the NEXT TWO FUCKING YEARS

Was over it two days ago
Same.

Truth be told I was never actually upset. I am quite elated that we got rid of McCaskill and Hawley looks to be a very bright young politician. I see him going far if he doesn't get sucked into the DC vacuum

I hope he does

You're calling me stupid, but the best comparison of the media you can come up with is comparing Trump to Charles Manson?

As you're can't understand the analogy was to the situation and not the person, then yes, you are obviously stupid.

Wow, I should not even be having a conversation with such a genius.

That's actually a bit of self-awareness on your part. You really shouldn't be bothering the grownups.

Two years of investigations to nowhere

Really? Is that why Trump fired Good ol' Sessions one day after elections? Because investigation is going nowhere? :rolleyes:

Donald Trump Jr. Expecting to Be Indicted by Mueller Soon
Trump fired Sessions because Sessions was more concerned with appearances than the substance of the job. Recusing himself from the investigation because of the possible appearance of impropriety was a pantywaist, PC bullshit cowardly thing to do. If he didn't have the balls to do the job he was appointed to do, he should have told the President so up front. Now Mueller, who has shown himself to be nothing more than a political shill, will be told to produce any evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government, and if he has none to produce to shut up shop because these entirely unfounded, allegations were the only "legitimate" reason for appointing a special prosecutor instead of allowing the Justice Dept to handle the investigation of Russian tampering in the election.

Two years of investigations to nowhere

Really? Is that why Trump fired good ol' southern boy Sessions one day after elections? Because investigation is going nowhere? :rolleyes:

Donald Trump Jr. Expecting to Be Indicted by Mueller Soon

Trump turns his attention to his own political survival

Yes, I know. "Any day now".

You keep saying that.

Flynn pled guilty - "Any day now"
Manafort pled guilty - "Any day now"
Cohen pled guilty (to a crime with an unnamed co-consiprator named Trump) - "Any day now"

Well the day is coming and Trump knows it, thats why he fired Sessions and replaced him with a Trump stooge while you conservatives bobble your empty heads right along. It's discusting to watch.

Last edited:

You mean as you've acted for the past two yeas, a pouty-faced foot-stomping child? No way. The Democrats have been the adults in the room, and will continue in that role. And hysterical children throwing perpetual tantrums don't get to lecture the grownups on behavior.

However, we do thank you for the bad behavior, being how it brought so many votes to the Democrats.

And no, we won't play nice and refuse to investigate your side's open corruption just because it makes you sad to get busted. It's a Constitutional duty thing, so Republicans won't understand.

Don expected this, and has plans. He’s going to clean house, from all the dead weight first. He’s not fearful of the blue puddle. Dims are too stupid to get rid of Poluteee. Obozo lost everything in the first midterms. This is a joke. Your a punk,and your king is Hillary. Good luck trying to find a new leader. Good luck trying to find anything that isn’t there. Kavanaugh proved that. Watch and see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Democrats held the Senate in both 2010 and 2012.

Trumpublicans think they can re-write history to suit them don't they?

You sound angry.

You mean as you've acted for the past two yeas, a pouty-faced foot-stomping child? No way. The Democrats have been the adults in the room, and will continue in that role. And hysterical children throwing perpetual tantrums don't get to lecture the grownups on behavior.

However, we do thank you for the bad behavior, being how it brought so many votes to the Democrats.

And no, we won't play nice and refuse to investigate your side's open corruption just because it makes you sad to get busted. It's a Constitutional duty thing, so Republicans won't understand.

Don expected this, and has plans. He’s going to clean house, from all the dead weight first. He’s not fearful of the blue puddle. Dims are too stupid to get rid of Poluteee. Obozo lost everything in the first midterms. This is a joke. Your a punk,and your king is Hillary. Good luck trying to find a new leader. Good luck trying to find anything that isn’t there. Kavanaugh proved that. Watch and see.

Democrats held the Senate in both 2010 and 2012.

Trumpublicans think they can re-write history to suit them don't they?

You sound angry.

DON'T DRIVE ANGRY!!!!

As you're can't understand the analogy was to the situation and not the person, then yes, you are obviously stupid.

I understood it quite well. I think it's you that didn't understand it when you posted.

That's actually a bit of self-awareness on your part. You really shouldn't be bothering the grownups.

Indeed.....you display your maturity every time you post on USMB.

Get over it.

Did I miss the riots on the streets?
I am talking about US.
So am I.

I see no evidence that the right is acting in any way the same as the left when they lost in 16.

Yeah, a few people are pissed and speaking out of turn, but I see nothing like the meltdown the left had.
To be fair, the right also did not lose.

The dems in 2016 watched the right not only defeat their anointed one - they were looking at a Hillary presidency for MANY years prior - but they watched the right walk in and take a controlling majority of EVERY BRANCH OF GOVERNMENT, one of which will last for over a decade. The right watched the dems take HALF of one branch of government and make gains - not overtake but make gains - on the local level.

The right has even less cause to act like the left did in 2016.

Forum List

Back