🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats won the house. Time to put the big boy pants on and do what we've been preaching....

Get over it.

When they fuck up, call them on it. But for fucks sake let's not act like they did for the NEXT TWO FUCKING YEARS

They are already in a bad situation as a lot of them promised they wouldn't vote for Pelosi as Speaker. Their very first vote will be for Pelosi and they will be pegged as liars from day one. The fringe dwelling left will jerk the sane Democrats so far left they won't have a united party. Republicans don't have to do anything. Just get to work and get the judges in, reassure corporate America he won't let the Democrats derail the economy, and build a serious base to take back the House. The Democrats are going to fracture all by themselves. All we have to do is watch.
Sit back and let the slow-moving train wreck happen.

Lol, states need to start seceding.
We'll go first.

3549238325_f578ac5cf4.jpg

If the economy falters due to their moves in the house everyone will see it...if they really cared about the people and the nation they would try and work with Trump and get some things fixed...infrastructure and fixing the ACA....but they won't...they will try and remove Trump....and that will bring them a loss in 2020....

That won't happen because the left has the media on their side. No matter what the left does, the media will spin it to make it look like it's Trump's fault. As this election proves, the American voter is an idiot.

They have already said they want investigations into the Russia deal.

Doesn't seem to matter that there is an on going investigation right now.

Let them tie up the House with worthless investigations. Should keep them busy for two years.

Sucks to be them.

Get over it.

When they fuck up, call them on it. But for fucks sake let's not act like they did for the NEXT TWO FUCKING YEARS
Did I miss the riots on the streets?
I am talking about US.
So am I.

I see no evidence that the right is acting in any way the same as the left when they lost in 16.

Yeah, a few people are pissed and speaking out of turn, but I see nothing like the meltdown the left had.

I see no evidence that the right

I am talking about posters on USMB. I have influence over this board as do all of you. I am saying WE should not act like the lunatic posters from the left, like pogo or synthaholic....etc.
We can influence those in our sphere and we should. As for "the right" I nor you have any control over them.

I see no evidence that the right

I am talking about posters on USMB. I have influence over this board as do all of you. I am saying WE should not act like the lunatic posters from the left, like pogo or synthaholic....etc.
We can influence those in our sphere and we should. As for "the right" I nor you have any control over them.
Well, I don't see every post made here, but I haven't seen that happening so far.

Me, I take a "win some, lose some' attitude. But then, I was born and raised before the participation trophy generation.

If the economy falters due to their moves in the house everyone will see it...if they really cared about the people and the nation they would try and work with Trump and get some things fixed...infrastructure and fixing the ACA....but they won't...they will try and remove Trump....and that will bring them a loss in 2020....

That won't happen because the left has the media on their side. No matter what the left does, the media will spin it to make it look like it's Trump's fault. As this election proves, the American voter is an idiot.
I'm not so sure the media still has that kind of power....and we can thank Trump for removing their power one tweet at a time.....

I am talking about posters on USMB.

And the conservatives posters here have mostly been hysterical reality-detached weeping thugs for years now.

And now you're telling them to finally stop it now? You're a little late.

I'm not so sure the media still has that kind of power....

What do you mean? Our nutty right-wing conservative mainstream media has lots of power. They put Trump in office, and they're still his loyal shills. You should show more gratitude towards your allies. Stabbing them in the back isn't wise policy. People will see that Trump habitually stabs his allies in the back, so they won't want to be his allies.

And if you find anyone who says the media is liberal, back away from them before you get drooled on. Someone that loopy can't be reasoned with. Write them off as a lost cause and move on to someone still in touch with reality.

I'm not so sure the media still has that kind of power....

What do you mean? Our nutty right-wing conservative mainstream media has lots of power. They put Trump in office, and they're still his loyal shills. You should show more gratitude towards your allies. Stabbing them in the back isn't wise policy. People will see that Trump habitually stabs his allies in the back, so they won't want to be his allies.

And if you find anyone who says the media is liberal, back away from them before you get drooled on. Someone that loopy can't be reasoned with. Write them off as a lost cause and move on to someone still in touch with reality.

The media is right-wing? You mean the same right-wing media that reports over 90% negative stories about President Trump, that right-wing media?

Then you wonder why we refer to you people as the Uninformed Voters.

You mean as you've acted for the past two yeas, a pouty-faced foot-stomping child? No way. The Democrats have been the adults in the room, and will continue in that role. And hysterical children throwing perpetual tantrums don't get to lecture the grownups on behavior.

However, we do thank you for the bad behavior, being how it brought so many votes to the Democrats.

And no, we won't play nice and refuse to investigate your side's open corruption just because it makes you sad to get busted. It's a Constitutional duty thing, so Republicans won't understand.

Don expected this, and has plans. He’s going to clean house, from all the dead weight first. He’s not fearful of the blue puddle. Dims are too stupid to get rid of Poluteee. Obozo lost everything in the first midterms. This is a joke. Your a punk,and your king is Hillary. Good luck trying to find a new leader. Good luck trying to find anything that isn’t there. Kavanaugh proved that. Watch and see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Democrats held the Senate in both 2010 and 2012.

Trumpublicans think they can re-write history to suit them don't they?

They are already in a bad situation as a lot of them promised they wouldn't vote for Pelosi as Speaker.

40+ Newly Elected Democrats - On Their Very 1st Day On The Job In DC - Will IMMEDIATELY Break Their Promises To Their Constituents - The Promise That They Would NEVER Vote For Pelosi For Speaker Of The House - By Voting For Nancy Pelosi For Speaker Of The House.

Congrats, Democrats...…

On your very 1st day on the job you
- Broke Your 1st Promise
- Betrayed Your Constituents
- Took That 1st Step Down That 'Slippery Slope' To Becoming a 'Lying, Thieving, Corrupt Politician'
- Sold that 1st tiny piece of your soul
- Surrendered your own will / choice to the Democratic Party / Nancy Pelosi

Your indoctrination / corruption has already begun....you're on the train tracks, you see the train coming, and you already know how it's going to end....

That's okay for you to say. Trumpublicans have to deal with their dear leader lies every day.

Remember. Instead of acting like a true Patriot and calling the FBI to report the offer of aid and support from a major geopolitical foe, the Trump campaign was gleeful and agreed to meet with them to hash out a deal.

Can't really be a Patriot and act like that.

I guess he can be a Nationalist and act like that. But to which/what nation?

Get over it.

Was over it two days ago
Same.

Truth be told I was never actually upset. I am quite elated that we got rid of McCaskill and Hawley looks to be a very bright young politician. I see him going far if he doesn't get sucked into the DC vacuum

His mouth seldom bothers me. Sadly I seem to be one of the few that can seperate superfluous bullshit from the things that actually matter.

Forum List

Back