Democrats: You Did Not Lose Because of Hillary...You Lost Because you are Democrats

Protecting the United States from Terrorist is "mean" according to Democrats.

Iraq War is over. Only reason Obama got elected...is gone. Your party is gone.

havent the rats figured out why they have been losing elections by 2010? dont they know that everyone sees them as racists? {aside from being percieved at terminally stupid?}

They lost because Violence, Lies, Fake News, Hatred, Labeling, Conspiring to Rig Elections, Creating Fake Conspiracies To Try to Alter the Outcome of an Election, Committing Perjury, Espionage, Leaking Classified Information, Unmasking The Targets of Illegal Surveillance, Committing Treason, and treating everyone that disagrees with you as Vermin are not the things which appeal to voters.

Maybe they appeal to people with Hatred in their hearts and lies on their lips, but they don't appeal to people who work hard and pay taxes.

Protecting the United States from Terrorist is "mean" according to Democrats.

Schumer is a liar and a fool. When Schumer attempted to portray himself as protector of Israel, he said his name literally meant guardian:

“You know, my name .... comes from the word shomer, guardian, watcher. My ancestors were guardians of the ghetto wall in Chortkov. And I believe Hashem [Orthodox for God] actually gave me that name. One of my roles, very important in the United States senate, is to be a shomer — to be a or the shomer Yisrael. And I will continue to be that with every bone in my body ...”
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mj-rosenberg/schumer-im-on-a-mission-f_b_560091.html
Schumer: I'm on a Mission From God (to Be Israel's Guardian in Senate) | HuffPost

However, the senator was being a wee bit less than truthful.. His name did not mean guardian or protector or anything of the sort; it means good for nothing or vagabond. The name fits the man.

Schume Name Meaning & Schume Family History at Ancestry.com

What does schumer mean

we can come up with 25 reasons Hillary lost,,,there is even a video on u-tube where u can cleary hear Hillary farting rather loud in a debate

Forum List

Back