Democrats, YOUR Horse Is Dead!

Now granted democrats the old gray mare maybe fun to sing around the campfire while you blow the heat off your cocoa and hug your therapy dog but its not worth a damn in office. And that is what you have done not listening to the voters for more then a few years now.

In 2008 you had the oval and BOTH cambers and you drug old gray from her stable and made her leader of the house. And under her watch she lost control, the following election {Obama 2} you did keep the oval but suffered more losses in the house and senate. In 2014 under the minority leadership of this old gray mare you incurred the second worst defeat in U.S. history.

Then came the 2016 SLAUGHTER, an epic upset both at the top of the ticket and the down ticket. And that is just on the federal level as on the state level you did even WORSE! So once again you put the old gray mare in leadership of the minority. How can you possibly be that stupid? And to top that HUGE blunder off Hillary says she is open to running AGAIN in 2020!

Now I am going to be brutal and blunt with you idiots, not because I like you but its time SOMEBODY pulled your head out of your ass and showed you the sunshine.
I HAVE called you stupid and morons and most often idiots and often thought about the fact you don't seem to learn. At this point I am convinced you CAN'T learn. Dogs, Pigs and cattle CAN learn for God's sake. What does that say about YOU as a person when a f#cking house plant CAN be trained to grow and you CAN'T?

No wonder the Garden of Eden was so perfect, FULL of house plants and not a democrat in sight.

Fury
AND FOR ALL THIS BRAGGING YOU MORON, WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU GOTTEN FROM IT??? AND BECAUSE YOU WON'T ANSWER, I'LL ANSWER FOR YOU....NOT A MOTHERFUCKIN THING!!!!

Yes, yes... give into your hate!

Conservatives think they've won something?

Question one:

When will all abortion be outlawed?
Women will be tied up and taken to government birthing centers. There, they will be put into secure bed capsules from which they cannot escape until their babies are forced from them.

Democrats will approve because half the babies born will be dissected for parts. The other half will be parceled out to gay parents.

Win win

The idiot of this thread is here bragging about all the shit the GOP has garnered over the last 8 years with no real meat to add to the bullshit. GOP governors aren't doing so great, both houses in Washington don't do shit, Trump is fuckin joke and he or she will soon find that out and yet he brags?????? Brag about what? Show some fuckin meat with all that braggin or shut the fuck up...illegals are still here, wages still suck, ACA ie Obamacare still here and will be here long after Trump....that I assure you...why? BECAUSE YOU MOTHERFUCKERS OFFER NOTHING BUT BULLSHIT AND MORE BULLSHIT WHILE THE CLOCK RUNS OUT!!

Question 2:

When will Social Security disappear?
The long awaited liberal solution will be adopted. Those over 50 will get assisted suicide and their organs harvested. Younger people whose drug addiction ate up their organs will be glad to get them.

Now granted democrats the old gray mare maybe fun to sing around the campfire while you blow the heat off your cocoa and hug your therapy dog but its not worth a damn in office. And that is what you have done not listening to the voters for more then a few years now.

In 2008 you had the oval and BOTH cambers and you drug old gray from her stable and made her leader of the house. And under her watch she lost control, the following election {Obama 2} you did keep the oval but suffered more losses in the house and senate. In 2014 under the minority leadership of this old gray mare you incurred the second worst defeat in U.S. history.

Then came the 2016 SLAUGHTER, an epic upset both at the top of the ticket and the down ticket. And that is just on the federal level as on the state level you did even WORSE! So once again you put the old gray mare in leadership of the minority. How can you possibly be that stupid? And to top that HUGE blunder off Hillary says she is open to running AGAIN in 2020!

Now I am going to be brutal and blunt with you idiots, not because I like you but its time SOMEBODY pulled your head out of your ass and showed you the sunshine.
I HAVE called you stupid and morons and most often idiots and often thought about the fact you don't seem to learn. At this point I am convinced you CAN'T learn. Dogs, Pigs and cattle CAN learn for God's sake. What does that say about YOU as a person when a f#cking house plant CAN be trained to grow and you CAN'T?

No wonder the Garden of Eden was so perfect, FULL of house plants and not a democrat in sight.

Fury
AND FOR ALL THIS BRAGGING YOU MORON, WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU GOTTEN FROM IT??? AND BECAUSE YOU WON'T ANSWER, I'LL ANSWER FOR YOU....NOT A MOTHERFUCKIN THING!!!!

Trump has not even taken the oath of office and has already been credited with creating or keeping over 50,000 new jobs.

In contrast, Obama passed a stimulus bill that had taxpayers pay out trillions of dollars with the promise of millions of jobs that never materialized.

Nervous?
Another delusional cock head...next????

The idiot of this thread is here bragging about all the shit the GOP has garnered over the last 8 years with no real meat to add to the bullshit. GOP governors aren't doing so great, both houses in Washington don't do shit, Trump is fuckin joke and he or she will soon find that out and yet he brags?????? Brag about what? Show some fuckin meat with all that braggin or shut the fuck up...illegals are still here, wages still suck, ACA ie Obamacare still here and will be here long after Trump....that I assure you...why? BECAUSE YOU MOTHERFUCKERS OFFER NOTHING BUT BULLSHIT AND MORE BULLSHIT WHILE THE CLOCK RUNS OUT!!
Awwww....an angry Hillary voter.....so sad your Hillary lost...snowflake.....

Question one:

Women will be tied up and taken to government birthing centers. There, they will be put into secure bed capsules from which they cannot escape until their babies are forced from them.

Democrats will approve because half the babies born will be dissected for parts. The other half will be parceled out to gay parents.

Win win

IOW, a woman's right to choose is here to stay.

One more conservative fail.

Question one:

Win win

Do you buy the baby parts to eat?

You democrats and your baby murder is over.....

Question one:

Win win

If I bought baby parts to eat,

you'd have no arms or legs.

Question one:

Win win

I was born before you democrats started selling the murdered baby parts for profit....

Fury
and keep in mind, we have two Dem Senators that could soon turn Red !!
we are waiting for Manchin and the Dem Senator from N.Dakota to switch,,,thats what Im hearing

Question one:

Win win

I was born before you democrats started selling the murdered baby parts for profit....

So?

Win win

So?
You must have eaten some other baby....

Hey peckerbreath, calm down... You are beginning to look rather foolish...

Stop smartening up chumps. It's not likely TR has any functioning neurons but you might convince him to guzzle his koolaid from a less toxic source.

And here, to be fair, we offer the democratic response:

[

Calm down Goober, unknot your Klan Robe and Hood.

Trump hasn't even been inaugurated yet. Still he's doing a lot more good than Obama - not hard to do, but still...

Forum List

Back