Democrats, YOUR Horse Is Dead!

[

AND FOR ALL THIS BRAGGING YOU MORON, WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU GOTTEN FROM IT??? AND BECAUSE YOU WON'T ANSWER, I'LL ANSWER FOR YOU....NOT A MOTHERFUCKIN THING!!!!

Calm down Goober, unknot your Klan Robe and Hood.

Trump hasn't even been inaugurated yet. Still he's doing a lot more good than Obama - not hard to do, but still...
I never knew! He must be the only colored boy in the Klan. I wonder if he gets paid in tokens?

I guess all those unemployed little snowflakes with degrees in finger art and pottery making aren't so smart after all.

I never knew! He must be the only colored boy in the Klan. I wonder if he gets paid in tokens?

Tiger?

Nah, Tigerred is lilly white putting on blackface to give black folk a bad name. TR is a MOCKERY of what this Klan fool thinks the stereotype of a barely literate and angry black man is supposed to be.

Now granted democrats the old gray mare maybe fun to sing around the campfire while you blow the heat off your cocoa and hug your therapy dog but its not worth a damn in office. And that is what you have done not listening to the voters for more then a few years now.

In 2008 you had the oval and BOTH cambers and you drug old gray from her stable and made her leader of the house. And under her watch she lost control, the following election {Obama 2} you did keep the oval but suffered more losses in the house and senate. In 2014 under the minority leadership of this old gray mare you incurred the second worst defeat in U.S. history.

Then came the 2016 SLAUGHTER, an epic upset both at the top of the ticket and the down ticket. And that is just on the federal level as on the state level you did even WORSE! So once again you put the old gray mare in leadership of the minority. How can you possibly be that stupid? And to top that HUGE blunder off Hillary says she is open to running AGAIN in 2020!

Now I am going to be brutal and blunt with you idiots, not because I like you but its time SOMEBODY pulled your head out of your ass and showed you the sunshine.
I HAVE called you stupid and morons and most often idiots and often thought about the fact you don't seem to learn. At this point I am convinced you CAN'T learn. Dogs, Pigs and cattle CAN learn for God's sake. What does that say about YOU as a person when a f#cking house plant CAN be trained to grow and you CAN'T?

No wonder the Garden of Eden was so perfect, FULL of house plants and not a democrat in sight.

Fury
AND FOR ALL THIS BRAGGING YOU MORON, WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU GOTTEN FROM IT??? AND BECAUSE YOU WON'T ANSWER, I'LL ANSWER FOR YOU....NOT A MOTHERFUCKIN THING!!!!

Trump will be sworn in Jan 20th, then the flood gates open. Stacks of bills already passed in the House will fly through the Senate and be signed into law by Trump. Then Trump will nominate a conservative to the SCOTUS to fill the spot we stole from Obama. Then Trump will lay waste to Obama's executive orders, fire thousands of Obama's appointees, and scorch the earth within government departments. Oh your pain and suffering as yet to really begin.

The idiot of this thread is here bragging about all the shit the GOP has garnered over the last 8 years with no real meat to add to the bullshit. GOP governors aren't doing so great, both houses in Washington don't do shit, Trump is fuckin joke and he or she will soon find that out and yet he brags?????? Brag about what? Show some fuckin meat with all that braggin or shut the fuck up...illegals are still here, wages still suck, ACA ie Obamacare still here and will be here long after Trump....that I assure you...why? BECAUSE YOU MOTHERFUCKERS OFFER NOTHING BUT BULLSHIT AND MORE BULLSHIT WHILE THE CLOCK RUNS OUT!!
Trumps clock has not even started yet. Its still Obama's watch.

The idiot of this thread is here bragging about all the shit the GOP has garnered over the last 8 years with no real meat to add to the bullshit. GOP governors aren't doing so great, both houses in Washington don't do shit, Trump is fuckin joke and he or she will soon find that out and yet he brags?????? Brag about what? Show some fuckin meat with all that braggin or shut the fuck up...illegals are still here, wages still suck, ACA ie Obamacare still here and will be here long after Trump....that I assure you...why? BECAUSE YOU MOTHERFUCKERS OFFER NOTHING BUT BULLSHIT AND MORE BULLSHIT WHILE THE CLOCK RUNS OUT!!

The clock is running out.......for you.

And thanks for saving us some work by listing the failures of your big-eared moron in the White House. The idea of blaming a president elect for his failures is why you failed. Now run along to Starbucks and tell your liberal friends how the GOP is a thing of the past; a party of dying old white men; a party of homophobic, bigoted, racist women haters; the party of deplorables.

Last edited:
And to top that HUGE blunder off Hillary says she is open to running AGAIN in 2020!

She's gotta keep those donations coming into the failing Clinton Foundation. Plus she wants to ward off people that may be thinking about asking for a refund. No power--no money.

Conservatives think they've won something?

Question one:

When will all abortion be outlawed?
Women will be tied up and taken to government birthing centers. There, they will be put into secure bed capsules from which they cannot escape until their babies are forced from them.

Democrats will approve because half the babies born will be dissected for parts. The other half will be parceled out to gay parents.

Win win
:lmao:

Forum List

Back