DemoIDIOTS declare war on words 'husband,' 'wife'

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Perhaps calling everyone FUCKFACE would suit them?

washingtonexaminer.com ^ | 07/09/2015 | PETE KASPEROWICZ
More than two dozen Democrats have proposed legislation that would eliminate the words "husband" and "wife" from federal law. Those "gendered terms" would be replaced by "gender-neutral" words like "spouse" or "married couple," according to the bill from Rep. Lois Capps, D-Calif. "The Amend the Code for Marriage Equality Act recognizes that the words in our laws have meaning and can continue to reflect prejudice and discrimination even when rendered null by our highest courts," Capps said. "Our values as a country are reflected in our laws. I authored this bill because it is imperative that our federal code reflect...

These assholes want to do away with the family that makes and raises children. Sick bastards.

Pretty soon they'll ban men from being part of the family. This is all about destroying us.

Don't give up your guns and military supplies... don't make it easy for the feds who have all been brain washed ....by this sick Administration

Don't give up your guns and military supplies... don't make it easy for the feds who have all been brain washed ....by this sick Administration
The past couple of weeks have been a nightmare. It's like the coming together of the Nazi Party. In the next few weeks I predict there will be bloodbaths in the streets of the US.

The past couple of weeks have been a nightmare. It's like the coming together of the Nazi Party. In the next few weeks I predict there will be bloodbaths in the streets of the US.

THE SKY IS FALLING!!! THE SKY IS FALLING!!! QUICK... PASS OUT THE TINFOIL HATS!!!!

Did you predict a Romney landslide?

More than two dozen Democrats have proposed legislation that would eliminate the words "husband" and "wife" from federal law. Those "gendered terms" would be replaced by "gender-neutral" words like "spouse" or "married couple," according to the bill from Rep. Lois Capps, D-Calif. "The Amend the Code for Marriage Equality Act recognizes that the words in our laws have meaning and can continue to reflect prejudice and discrimination even when rendered null by our highest courts," Capps said. "Our values as a country are reflected in our laws. I authored this bill because it is imperative that our federal code reflect...
Jesus, can't two faggots just call each other "husband" and be done with it? I'm getting tired of these fucking democrats proposing stupid-assed legislation. Enough!

We... are... all... the... same...

16.jpg

Dimwits are idiots.

THE SKY IS FALLING!!! THE SKY IS FALLING!!! QUICK... PASS OUT THE TINFOIL HATS!!!!
Another retard farts

The correct response is, "Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition."

Did you predict a Romney landslide?
1173722_10152264432352365_946524572_n.jpg

Now they have finally done it. Bruce Jenner will now never be someone's wife. Liberals are such assholes.

There will be no blood baths in the streets of America.

All we hear is the shrill bellowing of the far right. Their voice boxes will eventually give out.

Another retard farts

SMELLS LIKE ROSES

Forum List

Back