DemoIDIOTS declare war on words 'husband,' 'wife'

These assholes want to do away with the family that makes and raises children. Sick bastards.
n725075089_288918_2774.jpg

Don't give up your guns and military supplies... don't make it easy for the feds who have all been brain washed ....by this sick Administration
The past couple of weeks have been a nightmare. It's like the coming together of the Nazi Party. In the next few weeks I predict there will be bloodbaths in the streets of the US.
Did you predict a Romney landslide?
1173722_10152264432352365_946524572_n.jpg
Nice picture, but I thought you were taller.

Golly... All this mess is just being used as a distraction.

Remember people... "THEY" assured us that Allowing Sexual Deviants the Pretense of Marriage would HARM NOT HARM ANYONE!

Slowly but surely Obama is converting the whole country into a mental hospital. Allowing democrats to rule the country is the same like giving a grenade to a monkey: same unpredictable and same dangerous for the society both inside and outside the country...
upload_2015-7-10_12-13-0.png

Translation^: Good old America is not the same any more.....

Last edited:
Don't give up your guns and military supplies... don't make it easy for the feds who have all been brain washed ....by this sick Administration
The past couple of weeks have been a nightmare. It's like the coming together of the Nazi Party. In the next few weeks I predict there will be bloodbaths in the streets of the US.

THE SKY IS FALLING!!! THE SKY IS FALLING!!! QUICK... PASS OUT THE TINFOIL HATS!!!!
Another retard farts

SMELLS LIKE ROSES
Only a retard thinks that, or a liberal, same difference.

Forum List

Back