DemonRAT Pres. Hopeful Marianne Williamson on Reparations: ‘Whatever It Costs' It's a 'Debt We Owe'

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Whatever debt may have existed was paid in blood and treasure long ago by WHITE , CHRISTIAN men fighting and dying to correct a wrong!!!! And who is this woman who I have never heard of before....Now ANY left wing ACTIVIST can claim to be a presidential candidate of the Socislist/DeathRAT party?

------------

Marianne Williamson, a 2020 Democratic presidential candidate, argued that reparations for descendants of slaves are a “debt we owe” as a society.

Williamson has suggested allocating $100 billion to a council that would spend the money on programs that benefit African-American ancestors of slaves as a form reparations.

Williamson was asked how she would pay for reparations, specifically where she would allocate the money from in the federal budget. In response, Williamson said that "nobody" asks that same question when tax cuts are passed or when wars are waged.

(Excerpt) Read more at pjmedia.com ...

$100 billion on programs?

Why not just give them all checks. After they spend it on blunts and 40s, then we can get back to normal.

Whatever debt may have existed was paid in blood and treasure long ago by WHITE , CHRISTIAN men fighting and dying to correct a wrong!!!! And who is this woman who I have never heard of before....Now ANY left wing ACTIVIST can claim to be a presidential candidate of the Socislist/DeathRAT party?

------------

Marianne Williamson, a 2020 Democratic presidential candidate, argued that reparations for descendants of slaves are a “debt we owe” as a society.

Williamson has suggested allocating $100 billion to a council that would spend the money on programs that benefit African-American ancestors of slaves as a form reparations.

Williamson was asked how she would pay for reparations, specifically where she would allocate the money from in the federal budget. In response, Williamson said that "nobody" asks that same question when tax cuts are passed or when wars are waged.

She said something on her CNN 'love-fest' town hall yesterday that will rock the DEM party to the core: "I believe abortion is a MORAL CHOICE a woman makes".
Did you all grasp the significance of her using the word "MORAL"?????????????????
Absolutely destroying any faint hope she would ever get the DEM nomination in a million years!
Moral is a binary choice. Either something you do is moral or it is not moral.
I hope she hasn't suckered too many people into giving her money.

------------

She said something on her CNN 'love-fest' town hall yesterday that will rock the DEM party to the core: "I believe abortion is a MORAL CHOICE a woman makes".
Did you all grasp the significance of her using the word "MORAL"?????????????????
Absolutely destroying any faint hope she would ever get the DEM nomination in a million years!
Moral is a binary choice. Either something you do is moral or it is not moral.
I hope she hasn't suckered too many people into giving her money.

There is absolutely Nothing MORAL about a choice that on it's own is IMMORAL!

She sounds like an idiot to me.

I never owned slaves and I don't know anyone who did. I sure as shit don't know anyone who was a slave. The folks that did have been dead for 150 years.

Reparations my ass.

$100 billion on programs?

Why not just give them all checks. After they spend it on blunts and 40s, then we can get back to normal.

Issuing Blacks checks would require them to have id’s in order to cash them...requiring Blacks to have id’s is discriminatory and racist.

Does Oprah get reparations? how about Michael Jordan and Mike Tyson? Obama? Sharpton, Jackson, ? Who gets them and who pays them and how much do they get? Do blacks born after the civil war with no slave ancestors have to pay them?

this whole thing is lunacy.

Forum List

Back