🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

'DemonRATS getting Desperate!!!.. Oprah Winfrey, Jennifer Garner push for Bob Iger presidential run

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Most are now saying...Bob, WHO?....ROTFLMFAO!

Bob Iger may not be running for president, but the Disney boss appears to have major support in Hollywood should he decide to join the race.

“Mr. Iger is everything you could want in a leader,” Jennifer Garner told Variety Wednesday at the Save the Children Centennial Celebration: Once in a Lifetime gala in Los Angeles. “I dare to say he is presidential. He’s dignified, he’s a risk-taker, he is down to earth, he is wise, and he has integrity. I would hand him any job I possibly could.”

When asked if she would hand Iger the Democratic presidential nomination, Garner, a Save the Children trustee and host of the celebration, responded with a laugh, “Is it too late?”

(Excerpt) Read more at aol.com ...

Minnie Mouse could be his VP pick...after all she is FEMALE, BLACK, And better looking than Moooch Obama....

Bob Iger may not be running for president, but the Disney boss appears to have major support in Hollywood should he decide to join the race.

“Mr. Iger is everything you could want in a leader,” Jennifer Garner told Variety Wednesday at the Save the Children Centennial Celebration: Once in a Lifetime gala in Los Angeles. “I dare to say he is presidential. He’s dignified, he’s a risk-taker, he is down to earth, he is wise, and he has integrity. I would hand him any job I possibly could.”

When asked if she would hand Iger the Democratic presidential nomination, Garner, a Save the Children trustee and host of the celebration, responded with a laugh, “Is it too late?”

Minnie Mouse could be his VP pick...after all she is FEMALE, BLACK, And better looking than Moooch Obama....
I'm really surprised that Oprah isn't considering a run. I don't think she'd have a realistic chance of winning, but she would probably get more support and votes than the current Dem candidates.

I'm really surprised that Oprah isn't considering a run. I don't think she'd have a realistic chance of winning, but she would probably get more support and votes than the current Dem candidates.
OH No!!!! We want Jojo "The World's Dumbest Politician and Sexual Abuser" Biden as a candidate....nothing like an EXTORTIONIST and an Obstructionist AND A PERVERT to really give the Party of INFANTICIDE that ALL AMERICAN BOY feeling!....Beside I already have over 400 Biden memes in a folder....they will get stale after Nov. 2020 UNLESS he is indicted....;)

Hasn’t Hollywood realized we don’t give a shit about there opinions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Disney fired American workers and hired foreigners. And made the Americans train their replacements before they could get their severance pay. Disney is globalist oriented, embracing every progressive movement they can get their hands on.
Poor Walt. He wanted smiling faces on flowers, and princes awakening maidens with a kiss.
Now it's Gay Days and greed.

Forum List

Back