Dems are against peace

The 2020 Dem candidates are attacking president Trump for his North Korea peace talks. It just proves once again that the left doesn't have any real principles.

Last time I checked if you want peace with someone you have to meet and talk with them. I guess Democrats would rather just send missiles into North Korea.

When was the last time we shot a missile at N.Korea?

No doubt that's the direction Democrats want this to go.

Dems weren't the ones saying "my button is bigger than yours" and it will be total obliteration.

Dems aren't the ones meeting personally with Kim Jong-un to try and resolve this peacefully.

What is he resolving? All we see are photo ops of best friends.

GettyImages-1152906875.jpg

The 2020 Dem candidates are attacking president Trump for his North Korea peace talks. It just proves once again that the left doesn't have any real principle.

Actually proves that Republicans, conservatives and Trump Humpers are the biggest hypocrites in this country. Had Pres. Obama done this you ass clowns would have been screaming impeachment.
he didn't. can't assume or do anything. eight years and he sat on his american hate.

So does that mean that every president since Eisenhower has done the same thing.

The 2020 Dem candidates are attacking president Trump for his North Korea peace talks. It just proves once again that the left doesn't have any real principles.
Why don't you crazy stupid blind mf's pay attention to facts? Fact, NK thanks to his dick loving friend, Trump has more Nukes today, than ever before. You people are just soooooo sad, so sad.

What’s ironic is that too many people create their own narrative based on partisan politics.

President Obama meets with NK leader: kowtowing

President Trump meets with NK leader:
Peace talks.

For the record these are examples for discussion, not my perspectives.
did Obama try peace talks with NK?
Why would the US want Peace with a nation that starves, suppress and murders its on people? This country has nothing to offer the world, let alone the US but an agreement to enter the 21st century without WMD's. And we were succeeding until the orange guy got his girlfriend Putin involved to get him elected. NK was a noise making nation, needing attention from the US to lift sanctions and like most, we put the bitch on ignore until Trump slithered along

What’s ironic is that too many people create their own narrative based on partisan politics.

Peace talks.

Why would the US want Peace with a nation that starves, suppress and murders its on people? This country has nothing to offer the world, let alone the US but an agreement to enter the 21st century without WMD's. And we were succeeding until the orange guy got his girlfriend Putin involved to get him elected. NK was a noise making nation, needing attention from the US to lift sanctions and like most, we put the bitch on ignore until Trump slithered along
In NK everyone is equal, no rich people, no corporations, free abortions, no guns, no freedom of speech, no Christians, no white, people, 100% tax rate, no cars, no Trump........ It's a dumb liberal bigot's utopia

Peace talks.

In NK everyone is equal, no rich people, no corporations, free abortions, no guns, no freedom of speech, no Christians, no white, people, 100% tax rate, no cars, no Trump........ It's a dumb liberal bigot's utopia
And yet, Donald Dumb, the conservative clown; is in love!!

Last time I checked if you want peace with someone you have to meet and talk with them. I guess Democrats would rather just send missiles into North Korea.

When was the last time we shot a missile at N.Korea?

No doubt that's the direction Democrats want this to go.

Dems weren't the ones saying "my button is bigger than yours" and it will be total obliteration.

Dems aren't the ones meeting personally with Kim Jong-un to try and resolve this peacefully.

What is he resolving? All we see are photo ops of best friends.

GettyImages-1152906875.jpg
Can somebody get this clown a walker?

The 2020 Dem candidates are attacking president Trump for his North Korea peace talks. It just proves once again that the left doesn't have any real principle.

Actually proves that Republicans, conservatives and Trump Humpers are the biggest hypocrites in this country. Had Pres. Obama done this you ass clowns would have been screaming impeachment.

Obama didn't though, bitch.

Peace talks.

Trump brings a big stick. Obama brought a bag full of carrots.

Forum List

Back