Dems are against peace

The 2020 Dem candidates are attacking president Trump for his North Korea peace talks. It just proves once again that the left doesn't have any real principle.

The Liberals want to see war, it provides them talking points.

Remember that the Far Left Intelligence Establishment told Dubya about the WMD in Iraq- and President Bush believed them.

Trump, OTOH, takes anything that Brennan, Clapper et al say with a pinch of salt. His Senator, Chuck Schumer, told him that the Intelligence community has "6 ways to Sunday" to get back at you, and he took that advice seriously.
Damn dude, just damn.

Fortunately, his main goal was to get rich in office, and became the stooge of Wall Street and large corporations, so he couldn't do as much damage as he wanted..

This is a fact that really needs to be brought out in the 2020 campaign.

The Clintons and Obamas were as poor as church mice before they decided to enter public "service".

Politics was their golden ticket, the Presidency increased their net worths a hundredfold.

Anyone who is nominated in 2020 to run against the Trumpster needs to be asked if they want to get rich and if that's why they are running.

Remember, Trump was ALREADY incredibly wealthy when he disembarked from the Golden Escalator. He was already one of the most famous people in world history. If Obama and Clinton hadn't won the presidency in their time, they'd be living in a tenement or a trailer now, the answer to a high valued clue on Jeopardy.

If the D's were smart, they'd nominate Oprah or that Starbucks guy for President. Or maybe The Rock. Someone with actual accomplishments. Someone who didn't enter politics to make their fortunes.

That would give them a lot more credibility IMHO.

If the first words of the Democrat acceptance speech next summer was "Finally, the Rock has come back to Milwaukee", people would not think that the candidate was just a gold digger.

The 2020 Dem candidates are attacking president Trump for his North Korea peace talks. It just proves once again that the left doesn't have any real principle.

Actually proves that Republicans, conservatives and Trump Humpers are the biggest hypocrites in this country. Had Pres. Obama done this you ass clowns would have been screaming impeachment.

You could possibly make that claim if he had tried. Obama "Hope and Change" well not so much

Hard to make change when one party's mission is to fight you tooth and nail.

What’s ironic is that too many people create their own narrative based on partisan politics.

President Obama meets with NK leader: kowtowing

President Trump meets with NK leader:
Peace talks.

For the record these are examples for discussion, not my perspectives.

I don't believe O ever reached out to anyone other than Vlad Putin "I'll have more leverage after the Election" on tape. Isn't stopping nuclear proliferation a Liberal goal. Anything that promotes conversation and reduces the possibility of a nuclear war or Accident is a goal to be supported not distorted. He shakes hands with Aspiring dictators everyday in Washington. There are lots of Dems there.

How many nukes has he given up?

How many nukes has he given up without any talks happening?

How did he go from Rocketman to My Buddy?

Actually proves that Republicans, conservatives and Trump Humpers are the biggest hypocrites in this country. Had Pres. Obama done this you ass clowns would have been screaming impeachment.

You could possibly make that claim if he had tried. Obama "Hope and Change" well not so much

Black guys are tough. But big biatches for the free stuff. Progs ain't going to free you. The peak in the neighborhoods was met many years ago with the social system devised by the Progs. Its all downhill now.

What’s ironic is that too many people create their own narrative based on partisan politics.

Peace talks.

I don't believe O ever reached out to anyone other than Vlad Putin "I'll have more leverage after the Election" on tape. Isn't stopping nuclear proliferation a Liberal goal. Anything that promotes conversation and reduces the possibility of a nuclear war or Accident is a goal to be supported not distorted. He shakes hands with Aspiring dictators everyday in Washington. There are lots of Dems there.

The relationship of the two men has evolved.

Peace talks.

Let Kim go out in a blaze of glory. Yo Kim....take out Seattle, Portland, S.F. and L.A. With Honolulu as a bonus. Actually Kim is being foolish as East Asia is where the real economic growth is slated to be for many decades. This world by the beginning of the next century is going to be far different as the wealth moves to our west.

Black guys are tough. But big biatches for the free stuff. Progs ain't going to free you. The peak in the neighborhoods was met many years ago with the social system devised by the Progs. Its all downhill now.

Were you saying something.

Peace talks.

The relationship of the two men has evolved.

Too bad the policies haven't.

The 2020 Dem candidates are attacking president Trump for his North Korea peace talks. It just proves once again that the left doesn't have any real principles.

Last time I checked if you want peace with someone you have to meet and talk with them. I guess Democrats would rather just send missiles into North Korea.

The 2020 Dem candidates are attacking president Trump for his North Korea peace talks. It just proves once again that the left doesn't have any real principles.

Last time I checked if you want peace with someone you have to meet and talk with them. I guess Democrats would rather just send missiles into North Korea.

When was the last time we shot a missile at N.Korea?

No doubt that's the direction Democrats want this to go.

Dems weren't the ones saying "my button is bigger than yours" and it will be total obliteration.

Dems weren't the ones saying "my button is bigger than yours" and it will be total obliteration.

Dems aren't the ones meeting personally with Kim Jong-un to try and resolve this peacefully.

he didn't. can't assume or do anything. eight years and he sat on his american hate.

Forum List

Back