Dems are very upset with Manchin derailing the BUILD BACK BETTER train

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on Monday called Sen. Joe Manchin's abrupt rejection of the Democrats' $2.2 trillion climate and social spending bill "an egregious breach of the trust of the president," and said Democratic leadership in Congress should've done more to avoid this scenario.

"A breach of the trust of the President".

Isn't it interesting that ANY DEM who has their own opinions are vilified by the left?

He had a democrat House, though, I doubt with the pandemic he could have balanced it.

He had two years and still went into the red. He had the ability to veto any bill. He said it would be easy.

He had two years and still went into the red. He had the ability to veto any bill. He said it would be easy.
He found out that he had to play politics with the other side instead of using a business frame of mind.
Looks what Obama did and look at what Biden tried to do. But, lets talk about the orange man, right???????

He found out that he had to play politics with the other side instead of using a business frame of mind.
Looks what Obama did and look at what Biden tried to do. But, lets talk about the orange man, right???????

No, he was simply plying his typical B.S.

Why should we not hold all politicians to the same standard?

That's what Manchin told them. The rest of the democrats were ready
to take this country over a fiscal cliff. You surprise me pknopp

We went over that cliff long ago. Odd you didn't find 8 trillion in new debt the last 4 years taking us over that cliff.

Did they hold Obama to those same standards? How about Biden?

Give me a friggin' break :rolleyes-41:

"They", "They", "They"...........................they, whoever they are, are not here.

Did you hold Trump accountable? Yes, I held Obama accountable. I am holding Biden accountable here.

We went over that cliff long ago. Odd you didn't find 8 trillion in new debt the last 4 years taking us over that cliff.
Oh, but I did, I've always said that OUR POLITICIANS spend too much.
I've always said that we don't have a TAX PROBLEM, WE HAVE A SPENDING PROBLEM.

Where have you been? Or, just broad brushing me?

Forum List

Back