Manchin, Schumer agree to vastly pared back version of Build Back Better

At least it's nowhere near the amount of spending they originally wanted to spend. What a laugh though, to say more spending will reduce the deficit. It's like when my wife buys a new dress and says, "look, I got it for only $30 when it originally cost $100. So I saved us $70!" I kept my mouth shut. I know, I'm so whipped it ain't funny.
Wisdom.

Yay. More inflationary spending. You're really gonna love when this recession turns into a full-blown depression. and you lose your shit.
So glad I locked in my 2.6% fixed interest rate on my home right as Coofid started. Sucks to be someone trying to buy a home in this market. Great time to sell though but shit time to buy

Last edited:
So glad I locked in my 2.6% fixed interest rate on my home right as Coofid started. Sucks to be someone trying to buy a home in this market. Great time to sell though but shit time to buy

Ain't that the truth? We're on a fixed mortgage rate too, but the insurance went up a bite this year.

We're just paying for the privilege to live here, probably never live long enough to pay it off. But where else am I gonna get a three bedroom, two bath, two car garage on 100 acres of wooded land 64 miles either way from a big city for $575 buck a month?

Ain't that the truth? We're on a fixed mortgage rate too, but the insurance went up a bite this year.

We're just paying for the privilege to live here, probably never live long enough to pay it off. :laughing0301:
It's the one thing that's kept me from moving to a red state. 6% interest now or use up most of the net from selling this place or just stay put and fix up what I do have. Going with option three until I absolutely cannot stand NorCal any longer, and though I'm in a very conservative town this state is pushing me back home to Dixie. Wanna see how prices go in Texas a little longer cause right now financially its better to stay put

Yeah you've got an amazing property from the sound of it. I got 3 bedroom on quarter an acre paid 150k now its worth 350k. I don't think prices in CA will be going down anytime soon whereas I hope they drop in other places I'm looking at then ill make my great escape

If you think I'm a Biden voter, indeed you are a shit-talkin' newbie or rarely post here.
Be gone, ass clown!
I think you're a college dropout living in your daddy's basement and doesn't own anything of your own. Which is why you got so triggered about my convo with another home owner.

Put the meth pipe down tweaky and make me Be Gone

I think you're a college dropout living in your daddy's basement and doesn't own anything of your own. Which is why you got so triggered about my convo with another home owner.

Put the meth pipe down tweaky and make me Be Gone

Please.

Don't melt down over my illuminating observations.

Forum List

Back