Dems Distance Themselves From Sexually Toxic Bill Clinton; To Avoid Hypocrisy During 2018 Midterms

Lol, they can shun Bill all they want because they're still going to loose to Republicans and Conservatives. The real question is will they ask Hillary to hit the campaign trail for them?

Clueless #MeToo Dems Distance Themselves From Sexually Toxic Bill Clinton; To Avoid Hypocrisy During 2018 Midterms – True Pundit

Actually I have heard that all democrat candidates are pitching in to send the bull dyke on an all expense paid world tour during the campaign season. She is toxic, and they know it.

Bill Clinton is and will continue to be protected by the MSM. Democrats keep him around for laughs I guess but maybe when Sessions gets off his timid ass Bill might have a problem with his money laundering /influence peddling enterprise laughingly called a "foundation".

Trump sexually assaulted 19 women ( that we know of)
I’m sure there are a lot more in the shadows.
He has supported serial abusers like himself ie. Oreilly, Porter, Moore, Ailes etc etc

See a pattern here?

Bill Clinton is and will continue to be protected by the MSM. Democrats keep him around for laughs I guess but maybe when Sessions gets off his timid ass Bill might have a problem with his money laundering /influence peddling enterprise laughingly called a "foundation".
Here's hoping!

8DF8D5E4-8ED2-4A37-8A46-C86A95D24FCD.jpeg
trump’s the one going down for money laundering, obstruction of justice and conspiracy against the United States of America but all your miniscle brain can do is to focus on a Clinton.
Ha!

He has supported serial abusers like himself ie. Oreilly, Porter, Moore, Ailes etc etc

See a pattern here?

If grabbing a Liberal whore by the pussy is “sexual assault” then I’d guess most heterosexual men are guilty of such.

too bad McGomer cant distance himself from Clinton .. compulsive obsession is an ugly way to exist

The Clinton Foundation got Charity’s highest rating.
Trump actually stole money from his own Foundation.
Facts are like kryptonite to Trump whores.

See a pattern here?

If grabbing a Liberal whore by the pussy is “sexual assault” then I’d guess most heterosexual men are guilty of such.
Liar. Most men do not assault women. Your excuses for your serial sex offender is pathetic and immoral but you already know that

We’re on day 9 of the Porter scandal. Now we know ( from yesterday’s hearing) that Kelly and Trump lied about the timeline when they found out.
Kelly is trying to cover up his lie.
And all you fuckheads can do is focus on the Clinton’s or Obama.

See a pattern here?

Liar. Most men do not assault women. Your excuses for your serial sex offender is pathetic and immoral but you already know that
You only say that because you've never had a woman, pajama boy!

pic_related_121813_Pajama-Boy-The-Obama-Machines-Id.jpg

View attachment 176685
Name them. While you're at it, show us the proof.
“I’ve never met any of the women that accused me of assaulting them.”
Here he is with two of them.
You believe every one of his lies. You really are that stupid.

Donny T has had more ass than a toilet seat in a public shitter at a Vegas hotel...We’ve all ran across filthy Liberal whore opportunists....Donny has run across several. THE END

Forum List

Back