🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dems lose big in Calif race ..Hispanic males joins white males for trump America and destroys the DEM crooked party !

Strange that nobody is talking about republican Mike Garcia's May 12th special election landslide victory in Ca. 25th district formerly held by a democrat. This isn't some phony poll, this is the real thing and a portent for the November election.
Probably because no one cares about a special election. Nov. 3 will be the one to talk about. Maybe.

Strange that nobody is talking about republican Mike Garcia's May 12th special election landslide victory in Ca. 25th district formerly held by a democrat. This isn't some phony poll, this is the real thing and a portent for the November election.
Maybe because he's Latino

Not strange at all. The MSM are traitor scum.

Maybe because he's Latino
They are a naturally conservative people...haven't you heard? hahaha!

Strange that nobody is talking about republican Mike Garcia's May 12th special election landslide victory in Ca. 25th district

Not strange when a certain moderator keeps locking the fooking threads on this subject!

Last edited:
A repub hasn't won in this district in a zillion years and now we win with a double digit lead :banana:

OH how I'm looking forward to November!!!
Kevin McCarthy said that there are 42 House seats where the GOP candidate has a bigger lead than Garcia had, and the GOP only needs to flip (17) seats to take back control of the House. Don't forget the 2018 mid-term where (21) democrats won in 2018 districts that Trump won in 2016, they are toast. So the House looks good for Republicans in November, especially after the democrat's disastrous impeachment fiasco.

/——/ The lame stream media considers Republican wins a non issue. It would be like covering a ribbon cutting ceremony for a new tire shop in Akron.

A repub hasn't won in this district in a zillion years and now we win with a double digit lead :banana: OH how I'm looking forward to November!!!
Oh, I wouldn't read too much into that.

People became disgusted with the antics of Katie Hill and this is the fallout.

Ya'll are still in Deep $hit come November 3rd, and are grasping at straws, trying to convince yourselves that you are going to win.

Ya'll are merely engaged in delusional thinking. :D

A repub hasn't won in this district in a zillion years and now we win with a double digit lead :banana:

OH how I'm looking forward to November!!!
Kevin McCarthy said that there are 42 House seats where the GOP candidate has a bigger lead than Garcia had, and the GOP only needs to flip (17) seats to take back control of the House. Don't forget the 2018 mid-term where (21) democrats won in 2018 districts that Trump won in 2016, they are toast. So the House looks good for Republicans in November, especially after the democrat's disastrous impeachment fiasco.
Let's not get ahead of ourselves folks.

It is still a long way to November and lots of time for Dims to pull some dirty tricks.

Other than lying, it is what they are best at.

Could the 'ballot harvesting' the demrats getting late votes from Donald Duck and mickey mouse affect this?

I follow politico on FB and I was trolling the leftist idiots on there about this. I personally don't care, I prefer the logjam in congress to 1 party holding everything personally because neither party is worth a shit for actual Americans but the sheer terror the leftists are spewing is hilarious to me. Much like I don't care who wins in November I will be watching to see the leftists riot and go nuts after Trump wins LOL

Not really. The other candidate sucked ass.

He'll hold it till November, BFD.

Not really. The other candidate sucked ass.

He'll hold it till November, BFD.

Huh..WTF?
She is a prototypical LefTarded whacko...she was a perfect fit for the fucked in the head filth that are Democrats.

Forum List

Back