DEMS organizing anti- Trump protests in Mexico

The overseas arm of the Democratic Party is responsible for organizing a protest in Mexico as a pair of U.S. cabinet secretaries visit the country.

Democrats Abroad, the “official Democratic Party arm for the millions of Americans living outside the United States,” is organizing a protest outside the American embassy in Mexico City in response to a visit by Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and Secretary of Homeland Security John Kelly.
DEMS ORGANIZING ANTI-TRUMP PROTESTS IN MEXICO
Protest organized in response to Trump's policies on immigration, NAFTA

Dems Organizing Anti-Trump Protests in MEXICO

Guess they have to go down there and brainwash them into the same bs the dumbasses believe here. Mind control/ brainwashing is easy to do when you have a Nation filled with morons who have had their thoughts put there by MSM and that traitorous bastard OBAMA.
The overseas arm of the Democratic Party is responsible for organizing a protest in Mexico as a pair of U.S. cabinet secretaries visit the country.

Democrats Abroad, the “official Democratic Party arm for the millions of Americans living outside the United States,” is organizing a protest outside the American embassy in Mexico City in response to a visit by Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and Secretary of Homeland Security John Kelly.

Guess they have to go down there and brainwash them into the same bs the dumbasses believe here. Mind control/ brainwashing is easy to do when you have a Nation filled with morons who have had their thoughts put there by MSM and that traitorous bastard OBAMA.

If anyone went in for a brainwash, or in your case another lite rinse, it is you. Your source has zero credibility, nil, none, not a bit.

That said, why do you thin ... err, why do you believe Mexicans and the Mexican Government need any outside source to protest Trump's latest affront?

You have no clue, your ability to research is zero so before you speak realize what you DONT EVEN KNOW, so since you don't know of course it comes across as such. but WHATEVERrrrrrrr.

WHATEVERrrrrrrr indeed, we've seen your "research".

Guess they're trying to mess up the great relationship Don has with Mexico. Any word on Nieto's check for The Wall?

People should learn how to take the titel of a POST and RESEARCH IT WHAT YOU MISS IS I DON'T HAVE TO GO PAST MY SOURCE BECAUSE I ALEADY KNOW WHAT HTEY ARE ABOUT, I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE SUBJECT AND HAVE ALREADY CHECKED OTHER INFORMATION .................. I am AWAKE SON and have been for 12 years............. so I've got more information under my belt than most eighty year olds who still ive in planet fantasy.

MORE HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE ON METHODS USED ON THEM BECAUSE LIEK YOU LIBERAL FOOLS YOU SEE IT ALL AS PLAIN BLACK AND WHITE THAT'S THE END OF IT............. gawd damn you think you are awake and you aren't FULLY

upload_2017-2-23_11-20-40.png

http://www.larouchepub.com/eiw/publ...0117_018-how_the_british_use_the_media_fo.pdf

This is all USED VIA the MEDIA, this is USED TO GO TO EVEN FKN MEXICO and brainwash their idiots to become the same IDIOTS we have here . WTF is so hard about understanding these tactics.

Guess they're trying to mess up the great relationship Don has with Mexico. Any word on Nieto's check for The Wall?

People should learn how to take the titel of a POST and RESEARCH IT WHAT YOU MISS IS I DON'T HAVE TO GO PAST MY SOURCE BECAUSE I ALEADY KNOW WHAT HTEY ARE ABOUT, I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE SUBJECT AND HAVE ALREADY CHECKED OTHER INFORMATION .................. I am AWAKE SON and have been for 12 years............. so I've got more information under my belt than most eighty year olds who still ive in planet fantasy.

MORE HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE ON METHODS USED ON THEM BECAUSE LIEK YOU LIBERAL FOOLS YOU SEE IT ALL AS PLAIN BLACK AND WHITE THAT'S THE END OF IT............. gawd damn you think you are awake and you aren't FULLY

View attachment 113849

http://www.larouchepub.com/eiw/publ...0117_018-how_the_british_use_the_media_fo.pdf

This is all USED VIA the MEDIA, this is USED TO GO TO EVEN FKN MEXICO and brainwash their idiots to become the same IDIOTS we have here . WTF is so hard about understanding these tactics.

I've been telling you americans are brainwashed all along shoog, you chief among them.

If anyone went in for a brainwash, or in your case another lite rinse, it is you. Your source has zero credibility, nil, none, not a bit.

That said, why do you thin ... err, why do you believe Mexicans and the Mexican Government need any outside source to protest Trump's latest affront?

TRY LEARNING IT then you might totally understand wtf I said and why I said it " THEY are going down there to brainwash them, and MANIPULATE their thinking. The same way jackasses here are being manipulated via the MEDIA / MSM

Psychological operations may be defined broadly as the planned use of communications to influence human attitudes and behavior ... to create in target groups behavior, emotions, and attitudes that support the attainment of national objectives. The form of communication can be as simple as spreading information covertly by word of mouth or through any means of multimedia.

upload_2017-2-23_11-23-57.png

History of PSYOP

UNTIL YOU WAKE UP AND REALIZE WHAT THE HELL YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW , all will be trapped in the trap of " DUMBASS".

TRY LEARNING IT then you might totally understand wtf I said and why I said it " THEY are going down there to brainwash them, and MANIPULATE their thinking. The same way jackasses here are being manipulated via the MEDIA / MSM

Psychological operations may be defined broadly as the planned use of communications to influence human attitudes and behavior ... to create in target groups behavior, emotions, and attitudes that support the attainment of national objectives. The form of communication can be as simple as spreading information covertly by word of mouth or through any means of multimedia.

View attachment 113850

History of PSYOP

UNTIL YOU WAKE UP AND REALIZE WHAT THE HELL YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW , all will be trapped in the trap of " DUMBASS".

That's what television is for; to continually reinforce your k-12 institutionalized indoctrination. The notion that some of what the system vomits up is real, while some is fake is just silly.

View attachment 113850

History of PSYOP

You don't know what I know, but that is beside the point.

For centuries demagogues and charlatans sold snake oil to the masses, and even today the pharmaceutical industry, car sellers, etc. and Donald Trump have lied and mislead the biddable and those desperate for a miracle.

As I pointed out, when Trump speaks he alienates people:

Who needs to be brainwashed when the POTUS calls them out as criminals and rapists?

Live: U.S. Politics
Senior Mexican officials expressed "worry and irritation" to U.S. counterparts regarding President Donald Trump's policies on Thursday, while both sides pledged further dialogue on sensitive migration, trade and security issues facing the two neighbors.

Mexico's foreign and interior ministers Luis Videgaray and Miguel Angel Osorio Chong spoke to reporters along with U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and Homeland Security chief John Kelly following closed-door meetings in the Mexican capital.

Just for the hell of it

WATCH: Handshakes after Tillerson, Kelly and Mexican counterparts talked about their meeting

Live: U.S. Politics

Talk about your violations of the Logan Act and so much for a loyal opposition.

Talk about your violations of the Logan Act and so much for a loyal opposition.

Idiotic thread, Mexicans don't need any help hating Trump's guts

wow

While driving this afternoon I heard an interview with a senior employee of Frommer's Travel Guides. She claimed that tourism had dropped 17% in January, something the travel industry is now calling the trump slump. She also claimed the travel industry in one way or anther employs one in twelve Americans:

Trump Slump: Travel Ban Having Immediate Repercussions

Once again I will write Trump is unfit to be POTUS. He lacks experience, shoots from the hip and has no understanding that words matter, nor does he or his inexperienced staff consider the potential - intended or not - consequences of his actions.

Forum List

Back