Dems. Own Domestic Terrorism

They were warned. Assad and Russia have been warning that Thousands of Jihadists are fleeing to Western Europe and the US. But the Leftists in those places are ignoring the warnings. They really are placing their Citizens in grave danger. I don't understand why Citizens in those places continue to support the Left. It's gonna be a bloodbath at some point. And it is all on the Left. They will have to be held accountable.

Why would "Jihadists" be "fleeing"? "Fleeing" from ------- who?

I would listen to Assad and Russia on this. They've been fighting these brutal Jihadists for years. And it's not only in Syria. The same thing is happening in Iraq. Thousands of Terrorists are fleeing to the West. I would heed these warnings. Right now the Left isn't.

Not in any way shape or form an answer, is it?

Wassamatta? Is the question inconvenient?

And btw, posting the phrase "Assad and Russia have been warning that Thousands of Jihadists are fleeing" doesn't constitute a credible source. Just sayin'.

Yes, you're a Leftist Democrat who isn't heeding the warnings. That was my point. Like the OP stated, you own domestic terrorism now. You were warned.

They were warned. Assad and Russia have been warning that Thousands of Jihadists are fleeing to Western Europe and the US. But the Leftists in those places are ignoring the warnings. They really are placing their Citizens in grave danger. I don't understand why Citizens in those places continue to support the Left. It's gonna be a bloodbath at some point. And it is all on the Left. They will have to be held accountable.

I would listen to Assad and Russia on this. They've been fighting these brutal Jihadists for years. And it's not only in Syria. The same thing is happening in Iraq. Thousands of Terrorists are fleeing to the West. I would heed these warnings. Right now the Left isn't.

And btw, posting the phrase "Assad and Russia have been warning that Thousands of Jihadists are fleeing" doesn't constitute a credible source. Just sayin'.

Yes, you're a Leftist Democrat who isn't heeding the warnings. That was my point. Like the OP stated, you own domestic terrorism now. You were warned.

Amazing. You actually come back to call attention to the fact that you don't have an answer. :disbelief:

And you don't have that answer because THERE ISN'T ONE. Does not exist. The fact remains, just to state the obvious, that "terrorists" (insurgents, DAESH, whatever) are the REASON refugees are fleeing. They're fleeing *FROM* those forces. There would be no reason on earth for the perpetrators of that aggression ---- who are out for control of land --- to flee their own quest. What could they possibly be "fleeing"? Each other???

Fucking THINK about it, Dumb Shit.

Refugees fleeing that strife are the victims of it.. That's why they're fucking fleeing. :banghead:

What you were suggesting was the equivalent of saying in 1945 "we can't let refugee Jews in here because they'll set up gas chambers and start exterminating Jews". Makes no sense at all.

Amazing. You actually come back to call attention to the fact that you don't have an answer. :disbelief:

And you don't have that answer because THERE ISN'T ONE. Does not exist. The fact remains, just to state the obvious, that "terrorists" (insurgents, DAESH, whatever) are the REASON refugees are fleeing. They're fleeing *FROM* those forces. There would be no reason on earth for the perpetrators of that aggression ---- who are out for control of land --- to flee their own quest. What could they possibly be "fleeing"? Each other???

Refugees fleeing that strife are the victims of it.. That's why they're fucking fleeing. :banghead:

What you were suggesting was the equivalent of saying in 1945 "we can't let refugee Jews in here because they'll set up gas chambers and start exterminating Jews". Makes no sense at all.

You've already acknowledged that you're a Leftist Democrat who isn't heeding Assad and Russia's warnings. And that was my point. Not much else to discuss with you.

You've already acknowledged that you're a Leftist Democrat who isn't heeding Assad and Russia's warnings. And that was my point. Not much else to discuss with you.

:rofl: Wrong, assclown. I'm neither a "leftist" nor a "Democrat" nor have I ever claimed to be, so you're lying yet again.

Just as you were when you tried to post about these "warnings" and I challenged you for a link and you ran away because you don't have one. Just as you were when you actually sat on this board and tried to tell the world that "terrorists are fleeing" for no apparent reason.

You're a joke, son.

:rofl: Wrong, assclown. I'm neither a "leftist" nor a "Democrat" nor have I ever claimed to be, so you're lying yet again.

Just as you were when you tried to post about these "warnings" and I challenged you for a link and you ran away because you don't have one. Just as you were when you actually sat on this board and tried to tell the world that "terrorists are fleeing" for no apparent reason.

You're a joke, son.

Chill man. You're getting hysterical. And i'm sorry, but your past posts do indicate you are a Leftist Democrat. But regardless, you've already acknowledged that you're not heeding Assad and Russia's warnings on this. And i think that's a tragic mistake. You own it.

You're a joke, son.

Chill man. You're getting hysterical. And i'm sorry, but your past posts do indicate you are a Leftist Democrat. But regardless, you've already acknowledged that you're not heeding Assad and Russia's warnings on this. And i think that's a tragic mistake. You own it.

All I "own" is the distinction of calling you out on your obvious bullshit, which 800 posts later you continue to run away from.

But anybody could have done that.

Let's face it --- you're a fake. A loser. A masturbater who just makes it up as he goes along. And I pointed that out.
Tough Titty.

You're a joke, son.

All I "own" is the distinction of calling you out on your obvious bullshit, which 800 posts later you continue to run away from.

Let's face it --- you're a fake. A loser. A masturbater who just makes it up as he goes along. And I pointed that out.
Tough Titty.

You're choosing to ignore the warnings. You've acknowledged that. And i'm telling you that's a tragic mistake. So i guess there isn't much more to discuss with you. I'm moving on. Take care.

You're a joke, son.

Tough Titty.

You're choosing to ignore the warnings. You've acknowledged that. And i'm telling you that's a tragic mistake. So i guess there isn't much more to discuss with you. I'm moving on. Take care.

Uh -- no, Klown Shoes .... YOU are choosing to ignore the challenge to back up what you say. That's because you can't, and that's because you just made it up.

You're nothing more than a troll and have made the Ignore list.

You're a joke, son.

Hmmm... You're not a "leftist" .... :lmao:

Next .. you'll be saying you're not personally abusive with fellow USMB members...

Trump's doing his best to protect Americans from domestic terrorism, Democrats and their judges are not...

Bottom line .. Democrats own the death and destruction caused by their sponsored terrorist buddies.

(The road to hell is paved with good intentions).. now updated to . the road to hell in America is paved with Trump hate, Democrat political race baiting and their complete lack of common sense..
That is my guess why he issued an EO that a third year law student should know was illegal. It was just a political ploy not tied to actual security. He sastified the Trumpbots, at a time he was reneging on the Wall and deportation and his SoD and SoS were pushing RINO policies, and he attempts to label the dems as terror lovers.

It's actually impressive, imo.

Trump's doing his best to protect Americans from domestic terrorism, Democrats and their judges are not...

Bottom line .. Democrats own the death and destruction caused by their sponsored terrorist buddies.

(The road to hell is paved with good intentions).. now updated to . the road to hell in America is paved with Trump hate, Democrat political race baiting and their complete lack of common sense..

Democrats ARE domestic terrorists.

You're a joke, son.

Tough Titty.

Uh -- no, Klown Shoes .... YOU are choosing to ignore the challenge to back up what you say. That's because you can't, and that's because you just made it up.

"You're nothing more than a troll and have made the Ignore list."

I can't believe I haven't made your list, this is an outrage... :hmpf:

:laugh: .. relax Pogo .. have some fun..

You're a joke, son.

Tough Titty.

All i did was acknowledge he or she choosing to ignore the warnings. I mean, that is what he or she said. So I don't get where the meltdown came from. It was pretty funny though. :)

Tough Titty.

All i did was acknowledge he or she choosing to ignore the warnings. I mean, that is what he or she said. So I don't get where the meltdown came from. It was pretty funny though. :)

All you did was put up not one but two bullshit claims, got called on 'em, and then proceeded to cry like a baby because you couldn't back 'em up. :gay:

Again -- don't pull those boners in the first place because they WILL get called out. Like it or lump it.

^ridiculously partisan slimy creepy bullshit. aka trumptard offal.

Trump is shooting from the hip into his feet, and blames everyone else for everything. Hey, it worked for bush. Maybe there will be a 9/11 style attack from saudis or ukrainians, and then his approval ratings will sore. Cuz da libruls.

^ridiculously partisan slimy creepy bullshit. aka trumptard offal.

Trump is shooting from the hip into his feet, and blames everyone else for everything. Hey, it worked for bush. Maybe there will be a 9/11 style attack from saudis or ukrainians, and then his approval ratings will sore. Cuz da libruls.

How did you feel about Obama blaming Bush during his full terms in office?

fault.jpg

So says one of the cookie cutter nutters.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Don't you feel stupid about your sig picture? if you don't, doesn't that say all that needs be said about you?

Zatso?

• Countries of origin of 9/11 terrorists: KSA, UAE, Egypt and Lebanon.
  • Number of US deaths caused by those terrorists: 2800+
  • Number of those four countries on Rump's ban list -- ZERO.
  • Number of those four countries in which Rump has business interests: FOUR.
  • Number of the seven banned countries where Rump has business interests: ZERO
  • Number of US deaths caused by all citizens of all seven banned countries: ZERO.
Thread not proven. Dismissed. :eusa_hand:

Which is exactly why Obama included only those countries into the list of serious security risks.

What a douche this guy is.
Has anyone from any of those countries ever caused any harm here in the US?

Not that you and the frothing imbeciles of the Democratic Party actually care but here's a list..

Also consider that many are under investigation, not on the radar yet and if you have your wish Americans will die and be injured, families will be destroyed ...enjoy the blood on your hands, you've earned it. Democrat hate and politics over common sense.

Did The Judges Lie: New Report Finds 72 Terrorists Came From Countries Covered By Trump Ban | Zero Hedge
Imagine how many might be recognized if the lame-stream media wasn't so invested in sweeping such attacks under their narrative rug?

Zatso?

• Countries of origin of 9/11 terrorists: KSA, UAE, Egypt and Lebanon.
  • Number of US deaths caused by those terrorists: 2800+
  • Number of those four countries on Rump's ban list -- ZERO.
  • Number of those four countries in which Rump has business interests: FOUR.
  • Number of the seven banned countries where Rump has business interests: ZERO
  • Number of US deaths caused by all citizens of all seven banned countries: ZERO.
Thread not proven. Dismissed. :eusa_hand:

Which is exactly why Obama included only those countries into the list of serious security risks.

What a douche this guy is.
Has anyone from any of those countries ever caused any harm here in the US?

Not that you and the frothing imbeciles of the Democratic Party actually care but here's a list..

Also consider that many are under investigation, not on the radar yet and if you have your wish Americans will die and be injured, families will be destroyed ...enjoy the blood on your hands, you've earned it. Democrat hate and politics over common sense.

Did The Judges Lie: New Report Finds 72 Terrorists Came From Countries Covered By Trump Ban | Zero Hedge
Imagine how many might be recognized if the lame-stream media wasn't so invested in sweeping such attacks under their narrative rug?
Lol! Yeah cause terror attacks DONT Get covered .

Forum List

Back