Dems Unaware John Kerry Pays Less Than Romney

it's kind funny to think that "if" this issue was first raised and it was kerry that was in the bulls eye, many opinions, from the partisans, would be reversed (if due to nothing more than blind partisan politics). that's reason # 536 regarding why i don't respect or trust partisans.

Kerry isn't running right now, Romney is.

And, before the collapse of Wall St., people kinda shined it on, but not any longer.
Doesn't matter if he is running or not, hypocrisy is hypocrisy. If it is no big deal for kerry it is no big deal for Romney.

Actually, before Wall St. melted down, nobody really had a clue as to what was going on.

If Kerry were to run for president today? Yeah........it would be an issue for him as well.

Who cares? As long as they are paying what the law states, they are paying their fair share.

Epic fail. (neg'd)

According to your logic slavery was fair when it was legal, dumbass. :thup:

bigger fail on your part.

Now, if you said..

"according to your logic slavery was OK to participate in when it was legal...."

That would have worked.

But "fair share" is a term used by Obama regarding tax burdens on groups....but the crux of his statement was that they were participating to the extent that the law allowed them.

So fail on your part manifold.

To the OP...

Why do you guys do this all the fuckin' time? We say, "get the money out of politics". You say "Obama collected money from Wall Street". We say, Romney only paid 14.?% on his taxes the past two years". You say "Kerry paid less".

Who gives a flying fuck... do you REALLY think that when we bring this shit up we are actually saying "get the money out of politcs...Except for Obama"? Or "14% is a fucking ridiculously low number... except for Kerry"?

It's dumb as hell.

Who cares? As long as they are paying what the law states, they are paying their fair share.

Epic fail. (neg'd)

Now, if you said..

"according to your logic slavery was OK to participate in when it was legal...."

That would have worked.

But "fair share" is a term used by Obama regarding tax burdens on groups....but the crux of his statement was that they were participating to the extent that the law allowed them.

Wow, you're a lot more fuck'n stupid than I realized.

My point is that slavery was never fair. Are you saying that it was?

And the larger point is that you cannot automatically equate what is the law with what is fair, as Avatar was clearly doing. Do you believe that every law on the books is fair? Really?

Last edited:
The key difference is that Kerry is willing to admit the tax rate is too low and will vote to permanently change it.

Romney thinks it is fine as it is and in fact, he should pay less in taxes

The key difference is that Kerry is willing to admit the tax rate is too low and will vote to permanently change it.

You know..........I don't think that the poor and lower middle class can afford a Romney presidency.

And giving a person ALREADY getting a lower tax rate than most the job of signing even more tax law into effect sounds like a recipie for disaster.

And you fall for that "I want my taxes raised" crap?

Curious....Kerry has been in government for many years...how many bills has he authored asking for a tax increase on the wealthy?

How many bills has he voted for in regard to income tax and cap gains tax increases?

Or is he just saying it now becuase it is politically expedient for the democratic party?

Last edited:
Epic fail. (neg'd)

Now, if you said..

That would have worked.

And the larger point is that you cannot automatically equate what is the law with what is fair, as Avatar was clearly doing. Do you believe that every law on the books is fair? Really?

actually...you are proving to me that you may read...but not able to comprehend.

His statement was about doing what the law allowed them to do...not about "the law being fair"

I pity your lack of comprehension skills. It must be tough being challanged.

Now, if you said..

That would have worked.

actually...you are proving to me that you may read...but not able to comprehend.

His statement was about doing what the law allowed them to do...not about "the law being fair"

You can't even read apparently, since (s)he actually used the word fair.

Go back to grade school dipshit. :thup:

Epic fail. (neg'd)

i have to agree. in 1944, if you made over $250,000 a year, you were taxed at 94%. that in no way was fair to people who made over $250,000. but it was the law.

Tell that to Jarhead.

He seems to think that whatever percentage the law requires one to pay defines what is fair.

Admittedly, he's an idiot.

Curious....Kerry has been in government for many years...how many bills has he authored asking for a tax increase on the wealthy?

How many bills has he voted for in regard to income tax and cap gains tax increases?

Or is he just saying it now becuase it is politically expedient for the democratic party?

Kerry has already voted to rescind the Bush tax cuts. He also voted for the millionaire tax increase

Mitt Romney is on record as saying he thinks Capital Gains tax should be eliminated, which will bring his effective tax rate to single digits

Kerry has already voted to rescind the Bush tax cuts. He also voted for the millionaire tax increase

Mitt Romney is on record as saying he thinks Capital Gains tax should be eliminated, which will bring his effective tax rate to single digits

I am talking about "in the past"

Not when it was politically expedient to do it.

And there is valid reason to want to eliminate the cap gains tax.

Hey...seeing as you have the belief that Romeny wants something that is GOOD FOR HIM...

If a black politician pushes something that is right for the black community...do you automatically assume he is doing it becuase it will be good for him in partiucular?

Or are you a hypocrite?

Epic fail. (neg'd)

i have to agree. in 1944, if you made over $250,000 a year, you were taxed at 94%. that in no way was fair to people who made over $250,000. but it was the law.

Tell that to Jarhead.

He seems to think that whatever percentage the law requires one to pay defines what is fair.

Admittedly, he's an idiot.

Nope.....never said that.

As you showed us, you have a reading comprehension issue.

The poster did not say they pay as little as they do becuase the law is fair.

He simply used the "fair share" term that Obama has been using.

Even a child would see that....why you didnt is beyond me.

He was stating that they pay as little as the law allows them to pay.

Nowhere did he say it was "fair".....you just dont know how to comprehend something that is not laid out in black and white.

You saw the word "fair" and you couldnt put it in the right context

But that does not mean you are an idiot.....that simply means you have poor reading comprehension skills

You can't even read apparently, since (s)he actually used the word fair.

Go back to grade school dipshit. :thup:

yep..

you need it spelled out for you...

If someone uses a metaphore? You get confused.

It must be tough being you.

Oh yeah...and the dipshit part?

What are you.....like 8?

Re-quoted for the dipshit Jarhead.

So go ahead and tell everybody again how this post isn't saying that "what the law states" is equal to "fair share".

So if the law stated they had to pay 85% of their income in taxes, that would also be their "fair share", right?

:lmao:

Forum List

Back