Dems Unaware John Kerry Pays Less Than Romney

BTY did you hear Kerry FINALLY won a medal???

Kerry-500x599.jpg

head to head combat while playing hockey. two black eyes and a swollen nose.

way to go John !!!!

Kerry isn't running right now, Romney is.

And, before the collapse of Wall St., people kinda shined it on, but not any longer.
Kerry is a rich Democrat. Democrats minimized his family's income when he ran. Romney is a rich Republican. Democrats are demonizing his campaign over wealth, although of that $21 million he earned, he paid $7 million to charity.

Make up your mind about wealth.

I don't think wealth, per se, should influence voting. the person who wins votes should be judged by the content of his character, not what's in his wallet.

Personally? I'd like a president who understands this country and shares in it's burdens.

That means paying a tax rate of 28 percent like I do.

Otherwise, we go from being a democracy to being a plutocracy.
You don't pay 28% in income taxes. I guarantee it.

In all fairness he married into the money to a woman who married into the money ... In reality its all an evil Republicans money. so it doesn't count.

(But that was then, when "Greed (and Capitalism) was good" and John Kerry was the anti military, military antidote to the Presidency of the slacker George W Bush. Didn't Dan Rather, Mary Mapes and CBS tell us it was so. But today after this nights SOTU speech Kerry's tax rate is not to be mentioned, because Obama will tonight charge his followers to seek out those among their neighbors who have better jobs, nicer houses, bigger bank accounts, newer and more expensive cars and to immediately start throwing molotov cocktails through their windows, slit the throats of their children as they wait for the school buses in the morning and rape their wives as they leave to shop for the family groceries. The Great Democratic Uniter as extolled during the 2008 campaign, is finally going to bring this nation together in a mass orgy of envy, jealously, murder, fire, conflict, and destruction of property.)

"In 2004, John Kerry and his wife released portions of their separate tax returns that showed the couple paid an effective federal tax rate of about 13 percent on $5.5 million in income from the year before. (At first, Kerry only released his own tax return. He later released the first two pages of the tax return of his millionaire wife, Teresa Heinz.) Some conservatives, like Stephen Moore of the Club for Growth, used Kerry’s effective tax rate to criticize him for his opposition to a flat tax that would raise his taxes."

Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » Dems Say Romney “Not Paying His Fair Share” – Seemingly Unaware John Kerry Was Paying a Lower Tax Rate When He Was Their Nominee…

If it's all legal then that simply shows that Kerry is smarter than Romney (or has better accountants).

(But that was then, when "Greed (and Capitalism) was good" and John Kerry was the anti military, military antidote to the Presidency of the slacker George W Bush. Didn't Dan Rather, Mary Mapes and CBS tell us it was so. But today after this nights SOTU speech Kerry's tax rate is not to be mentioned, because Obama will tonight charge his followers to seek out those among their neighbors who have better jobs, nicer houses, bigger bank accounts, newer and more expensive cars and to immediately start throwing molotov cocktails through their windows, slit the throats of their children as they wait for the school buses in the morning and rape their wives as they leave to shop for the family groceries. The Great Democratic Uniter as extolled during the 2008 campaign, is finally going to bring this nation together in a mass orgy of envy, jealously, murder, fire, conflict, and destruction of property.)

"In 2004, John Kerry and his wife released portions of their separate tax returns that showed the couple paid an effective federal tax rate of about 13 percent on $5.5 million in income from the year before. (At first, Kerry only released his own tax return. He later released the first two pages of the tax return of his millionaire wife, Teresa Heinz.) Some conservatives, like Stephen Moore of the Club for Growth, used Kerry’s effective tax rate to criticize him for his opposition to a flat tax that would raise his taxes."

Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » Dems Say Romney “Not Paying His Fair Share” – Seemingly Unaware John Kerry Was Paying a Lower Tax Rate When He Was Their Nominee…

Did Kerry run on cutting his own taxes and raising taxes on lower income Americans?

BTY did you hear Kerry FINALLY won a medal???

Kerry-500x599.jpg

head to head combat while playing hockey. two black eyes and a swollen nose.

way to go John !!!!

Domestic violence. It's terrible. But that's what he gets for blowing all that Heinz cash. Teresa sure aint happy.

The POINT is that demonizing people for paying their taxes is wrong. And right now a lot of the left is doing JUST that. It is good to remind them they are living in glass houses as they throw those stones.

And of course the fact that a sitting President is attacking a large segment of the Country for the temerity to actual make more then others is simply unbelievable. He is trying to start class warfare on a National Bases to further HIS political career.

Do YOU think it's fair that the 1 percent pays half the taxes you do? I don't.

Besides........it was the tax cuts under Jr. that started this whole mess, and they were supposed to EXPIRE after 10 years if they didn't work.

Nope.........haven't seen 'em work since 2002.

Ahhh.. the subjective word 'fair' again..

You could have had something if you had said the 1% pays a lesser % on every dollar earned.. thus battling the difference between 'earnings' and capital gains... and I would have even given you props because I am one conservative that thinks all income should be taxed identically (event dollar by every citizen from every source)... but no... you had to bring the subjective class warfare 'fairness' into it... typical lefty

It's not that they're unaware, it's that they don't give a shit.

It's the Pubs and their dupes that are obsessed with irrelevant gossip and who pays what in taxes. The Dems are interested in whether a candidate was a scumbag vulture capitalist or a scumbag hypoctite lobbyist. The dupes are on ALL KINDS of tangents of made up BS . Unbelievable. Kenyan marxist chicago gangster Muslim! The dupes just keep getting shriller and more stupid and insane- and fewer...

It's the Pubs and their dupes that are obsessed with irrelevant gossip and who pays what in taxes. The Dems are interested in whether a candidate was a scumbag vulture capitalist or a scumbag hypoctite lobbyist. The dupes are on ALL KINDS of tangents of made up BS . Unbelievable. Kenyan marxist chicago gangster Muslim! The dupes just keep getting shriller and more stupid and insane- and fewer...

:lol: STFU dipshit. Go suck on another Rachel Maddcow anal-bead. That's all you'll ever be good for. Now run along little Dummy.

And, before the collapse of Wall St., people kinda shined it on, but not any longer.

so, the fact that the left didn't bat an eye when Kerry ran for President and paid a lower % in tax than Romney does now... unimportant?

Glad to know hypocrisy is alive and well in the Democratic ranks.

Kerry is a rich Democrat. Democrats minimized his family's income when he ran. Romney is a rich Republican. Democrats are demonizing his campaign over wealth, although of that $21 million he earned, he paid $7 million to charity.

Make up your mind about wealth.

I don't think wealth, per se, should influence voting. the person who wins votes should be judged by the content of his character, not what's in his wallet.

Personally? I'd like a president who understands this country and shares in it's burdens.

That means paying a tax rate of 28 percent like I do.

Otherwise, we go from being a democracy to being a plutocracy.
We never were a democracy. We have been a republic until this business of issuing executive branch directives began superseding Congressional laws.

If it gets any worse, and the second amendment gets further diminished, this republic will be a dictatorship.

I'm sorry your tax rate is so high. I think everyone should have to pay their keep in taxes, even if it's not much, it's participation. But 28% seems too high to me, although I know we paid a lot before retirement back when. At the time I felt it was our obligation. Now, I'm wondering if we saved enough with land taxes through the roof on our retirement home.

Last edited:
Exactly, asshole.

You're fucking dumb. Seriously, it's true. You'll never be anything more than Rachel Maddcow's little bitch. Now run along and get back to sucking on her anal-beads. Enjoy.

I told you before I don't get MSNBC and have never seen her show. I listen to Rush though so understand your angry horse shytte...LOL! Thamks for all your help- you're the Dems' best argument. Nothing but pure Pubcrappe and then hours of stupid insults. Get your GED fcs..............................:cuckoo::lol::lol::lol:

so, the fact that the left didn't bat an eye when Kerry ran for President and paid a lower % in tax than Romney does now... unimportant?

Glad to know hypocrisy is alive and well in the Democratic ranks.

Democrat Dummies are very dishonest and hypocritical. They're very well-known for that.

Exactly, asshole.

You're fucking dumb. Seriously, it's true. You'll never be anything more than Rachel Maddcow's little bitch. Now run along and get back to sucking on her anal-beads. Enjoy.

I told you before I don't get MSNBC and have never seen her show. I listen to Rush though so understand your angry horse shytte...LOL! Thamks for all your help- you're the Dems' best argument. Nothing but pure Pubcrappe and then hours of stupid insults. Get your GED fcs..............................:cuckoo::lol::lol::lol:

Nothing you just said is true, or even makes any sense. Seriously, you're very dumb.

Forum List

Back