Harris May Be in Trouble in a Couple of Weeks.

Yeah, I particularly like the point he made about being the coach that took his team to state. LMAO. He was a volunteer, assistant coach. Never the head coach. More stolen valor. Why does he NEVER say anything about his record as governor of that failed state? Sounds like Heels Up avoiding questions about her record. BTW, re: your contribution to the Hairy/Balz 2024 campaign--simply put, "A fool and his money are soon parted." Hmmm seems appropriate.
Relax Old Man.
You NEVER coached, so STFU.
Are you hung up on "Head Coach" ?

You believe EVERY State is a failed State.
of that failed state? How is MN a failed State.

Fuck, you live in WA, and believe it is a failed State.

Just my opinion here--no links will be provided.

She’s going to give a speech tonight and it will be well received by the audience and the public. Everyone is going to clap, cheer, etc.. However on September 13 or whenever....there may be a lot of folks wishing Walz was on the top of the ticket based partially on that speech he gave last night and the fact that he’s striking all the right chords with his presence. Wow.

It inspired me to make a donation to the campaign (something I don’t normally do). More Walz and less Vance/Blob is what the nation needs. Some optimism, some regular guy/gal energy. Harris has my vote and she would have without Walz but there is a lot of wattage at the bottom of the ticket.
Inspired by a coward. Can you aim any higher?

Forum List

Back