🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dennis Hastert Is Indicted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
True. He broke the law but we all know that if a democrat ever done this nothing would happen to him. I also think if he wasn't a republican no one would have cared. The whitehouse is probably on a which hunt for dirt on republican rivals.

Republicans are the real victims in this story. :lol:

It is unfair that some people can get away with shit because they belong to one political party or another. Here is a good example:

Lifelong democrat and KKK member.

Being a racist asshole isn't illegal, dumb bunny. Fucking children and paying them hush-hush money to cover up your foul deeds is, though. The fact you can't see the difference speaks to your overall intelligence.

I don't think I ever said he shouldn't be convicted. I just said that the only reason why the left even cares is because it is a political rival. That is the only reason you care so drop the fake concern about molested children.

Oh, please. You don't care either. If you did, you would not been deflecting so much and whining about how Republicans are treated so bitterly unfair. :crybaby:

If he wasn't a republican no one would have even have been investigating him in the first place. If he was a democrat Obama would have covered for him as he did for the case of Byrd. He actually went to the funeral of Byrd.

The point I was making is that there is a double standard that goes on with the left because when republicans do something evil then they are rightfully punished for it but when democrats get caught doing the same thing then nothing happens. How can anyone live in a society where the fact that you belong to a poliltical party prevents you from being punished for molesting children. Many people have children (LOL) and may not feel comfortable with them being around democrats since they could be unpunished child molestors.

So now you are calling all democrats child molesters....

You are one sick fucking individual... Get help...

You support of Trump actually turns people away from him...

I'm saying if card carrying democrats are allowed to get away with molesting children then how do we know if our children are safe around them? Should parents who are democrats have their children taken away for their safety.

Why do democrats want to allow men to use the women's restroom? It is a place where most women take their daughters to use the potty. Huh...

Republican ex leader gets 15 months,,,,One more republican a serial molester

True. He broke the law but we all know that if a democrat ever done this nothing would happen to him. I also think if he wasn't a republican no one would have cared. The whitehouse is probably on a which hunt for dirt on republican rivals.
The kids he raped did not care about his party affiliation. The story broke when one of the kids spoke out about being molested by the child rapist. Others decided to come out and report their own molestations and now the Republican House Speaker who liked to suck teenage boy dicks is on his way to prison for his hobby.

That is false. It broke because the FBI was wondering why he was hiding money. This makes me wonder why were they digging around in his finances in the first place. They found some dirt on him and he went to jail. The kids involved were his sisters and I believe it involved touching. At least that is what I remember of the story.

So you are saying it was sisters so it was a OK...

I would like to point out that there is a lot of Rep supporters here that know this guy was an utter piece of scum and embarrasses there party to a point. The GOP is not responsible for every member but they did elect this one speaker of the house.

SuperDemocrat is the only one actually defending him. This show us more about what SuperDemocrat is like than anything...

He is a joke who supports child rapists...

It doesn't make a difference. You are right on that. The point I was making is that families usually handle these things themselves and I assume that it was handled internally by the family. Studies (by experts) have shown that when one family member molest another the family usually handles it without going to the law. I assume that is what happened here if it is the same case.
It isn't the same case. You are confusing the Republican Duggar family with the little boy molester.
Who is the Democrat you are insinuating got away with child molestation without publicity and media attention?

Republicans are the real victims in this story. :lol:

It is unfair that some people can get away with shit because they belong to one political party or another. Here is a good example:

Lifelong democrat and KKK member.

Being a racist asshole isn't illegal, dumb bunny. Fucking children and paying them hush-hush money to cover up your foul deeds is, though. The fact you can't see the difference speaks to your overall intelligence.

I don't think I ever said he shouldn't be convicted. I just said that the only reason why the left even cares is because it is a political rival. That is the only reason you care so drop the fake concern about molested children.

Oh, please. You don't care either. If you did, you would not been deflecting so much and whining about how Republicans are treated so bitterly unfair. :crybaby:

If he wasn't a republican no one would have even have been investigating him in the first place. If he was a democrat Obama would have covered for him as he did for the case of Byrd. He actually went to the funeral of Byrd.

Again, we get it. Republicans are the real victims in all this. *sniffle*

If he wasn't a republican no one would have even have been investigating him in the first place.

If you had any evidence for that insane claim, you wouldn't now come across as a person who's deliberately running interference for Republican criminals.

On the bright side, it doesn't seem possible that you can stoop any lower. You've hit rock bottom. Nowhere to go but up. Have you noticed that no other Republicans are down there in the mud with you? You're all alone in your depravity here.

If he was a democrat Obama would have covered for him as he did for the case of Byrd. He actually went to the funeral of Byrd.

Byrd was a criminal? Do tell. What crime was he convicted of?

"I'm deeply ashamed to be standing before you here today," Hastert said in court during his sentencing. "I know I'm here because I mistreated some of my athletes as a coach."
Hastert apologized "to my constituents and my supporters and also my colleagues I served with." He also apologized to his family and friends.
Hastert also acknowledged misleading the FBI last year when the agency was investigating the claims.

Seriously, way back in the day when he was speaker, didn't you think there was something a little off about the guy? I remembered reading he'd been some big HS wrestling coach, beloved in the community, and parleyed that into a career in politics, and thinking "there's some back story there."

Not that I care whom politicians literally screw. Child molesters are despicable, but I always had a difficult time thinking Denny's leanings were not known to anyone. I have sympathy for the woman who initially outed him, because her brother was one of his victims and died of aids.

If he wasn't a republican no one would have even have been investigating him in the first place.

If you had any evidence for that insane claim, you wouldn't now come across as a person who's deliberately running interference for Republican criminals.

On the bright side, it doesn't seem possible that you can stoop any lower. You've hit rock bottom. Nowhere to go but up. Have you noticed that no other Republicans are down there in the mud with you? You're all alone in your depravity here.

If he was a democrat Obama would have covered for him as he did for the case of Byrd. He actually went to the funeral of Byrd.

I have yet to hear the phrase "democrats and republicans should be punished for molesting children".

Seriously, way back in the day when he was speaker, didn't you think there was something a little off about the guy? I remembered reading he'd been some big HS wrestling coach, beloved in the community, and parleyed that into a career in politics, and thinking "there's some back story there."

Not that I care whom politicians literally screw. Child molesters are despicable, but I always had a difficult time thinking Denny's leanings were not known to anyone. I have sympathy for the woman who initially outed him, because her brother was one of his victims and died of aids.

I might be getting this guy confused with someone else. You are right though. I doubt no one else at least suspected that there was something off with him. I remember one time I heard someone say something a little weird. It was so weird it made another parent hold onto her child (true story). no one said anything about it but I thought the guy was a little weird and I definately would not allow my kids around him.

I kind of wonder how many other republicans and democrats knew this guy was guilty. Maybe someone should widen their net and catch more people. Of course, this rule will only applies to republicans.

He only got 15 months, that should have a minimum of 15 years.

I don't know what he was guilty of but there are different degrees of molestation as in touching, penetrating, innappropriate conduct, etc, etc. He may have been charged with one of the lesser offenses.

A Republican got caught with his cock up little boys' asses, and his defenders rush to his aid, trying to deflect, deflect, deflect.

You should be screaming for his blood more than the lefties, retards. He is one of the fuckers helping to destroy the Republican brand, and so are you by defending him.

His actions destroy the republican brand but this enhances the democratic one

I say the retards defending the child molester deflect, deflect, deflect, and so here you come along and do exactly that!

Is it any wonder I call you people retards?

There wouldn't be any evidence if no one ever investigated a prominent democrat for the same offense. I suppose someone would have to dig it up but it will probably be Fox news and when it breaks on Fox news the left will just say it is a lie because it is a political which hunt. Blah Blah Blah. CNN will reluctantly cover it when they realize that their viewers have heard of these stories. That is how it works for democrats which is why no one ever says shit about Byrd's connection to the KKK. He is a democrat which means he can get away with everything.

A Republican got caught with his cock up little boys' asses, and his defenders rush to his aid, trying to deflect, deflect, deflect.

You should be screaming for his blood more than the lefties, retards. He is one of the fuckers helping to destroy the Republican brand, and so are you by defending him.

His actions destroy the republican brand but this enhances the democratic one

I say the retards defending the child molester deflect, deflect, deflect, and so here you come along and do exactly that!

Is it any wonder I call you people retards?

I thought you called us retards because you are an asshole?

I have yet to hear the phrase "democrats and republicans should be punished for molesting children".
Well here you go, ANY child molester should have his schlong cut off

There wouldn't be any evidence if no one ever investigated a prominent democrat for the same offense.

We understand. The lack of any evidence against the Democrats proves the Democrats are burying the evidence.

You're a conspiracy cultist, hence the proper response is to smile, nod and walk away, twirling a finger about the ear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back