🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dennis Hastert Is Indicted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Republican ex leader gets 15 months,,,,One more republican a serial molester

True. He broke the law but we all know that if a democrat ever done this nothing would happen to him. I also think if he wasn't a republican no one would have cared. The whitehouse is probably on a which hunt for dirt on republican rivals.

Republicans are the real victims in this story. :lol:

It is unfair that some people can get away with shit because they belong to one political party or another. Here is a good example:

Lifelong democrat and KKK member.

LIAR. He was not a lifelong member of the KKK. He quit the KKK and distanced himself from it in 1952.

Like I said democrats can get away with anything. Even being a former member of the KKK.

Be careful...he may be in your unisex bathroom soon....a complete menu of victims.
don't show me yours I won't show you mine
Well, at least Hillary won't have to worry about being in the same cell.
That's President Hillary Billy,,,,,,get used to saying that

Why would Billy get used to saying that. She isn't going to be elected President. She can't put Bernie away and his popularity will start enticing Superdelegate very soon.

True. He broke the law but we all know that if a democrat ever done this nothing would happen to him. I also think if he wasn't a republican no one would have cared. The whitehouse is probably on a which hunt for dirt on republican rivals.

It is unfair that some people can get away with shit because they belong to one political party or another. Here is a good example:

LIAR. He was not a lifelong member of the KKK. He quit the KKK and distanced himself from it in 1952.

wonder if the bushes distanced themselves from ol hitler their grandpappys friend

Be careful...he may be in your unisex bathroom soon....a complete menu of victims.

Why?

I've never referred to Obama that way. Think something would change?
No don't think you'd ever act like anything but a nasty republican Did you become a repub recently?

I am not now, nor have I ever been a member of any political party.

Finding one political party more worthy of disdain than another does not make one a member of the lesser disdained.

If trump god forbid becomes president watch what we call him

Not a particular Trump fan myself, but in such a case you will be too busy weeping to call him anything.

Wiping away the last eight years would only be the beginning.

Being a racist asshole isn't illegal, dumb bunny. Fucking children and paying them hush-hush money to cover up your foul deeds is, though. The fact you can't see the difference speaks to your overall intelligence.

I don't think I ever said he shouldn't be convicted. I just said that the only reason why the left even cares is because it is a political rival. That is the only reason you care so drop the fake concern about molested children.

Why would Billy get used to saying that. She isn't going to be elected President. She can't put Bernie away and his popularity will start enticing Superdelegate very soon.
Hun it's all over but the shouting Too bad you publicans can't hear the fat lady singing

We found it on ex leader Repub DeLay and repubs let him go Are all your leaders tainted??

Pat Priest, the judge who dismissed the charge against DeLay, is a Democrat, eddie. You just look so partisan, you poor wretch.

The kids he raped did not care about his party affiliation. The story broke when one of the kids spoke out about being molested by the child rapist. Others decided to come out and report their own molestations and now the Republican House Speaker who liked to suck teenage boy dicks is on his way to prison for his hobby.

That is false. It broke because the FBI was wondering why he was hiding money. This makes me wonder why were they digging around in his finances in the first place. They found some dirt on him and he went to jail. The kids involved were his sisters and I believe it involved touching. At least that is what I remember of the story.
You are confusing your Republican child molesters. That is understandable.

Hun it's all over but the shouting Too bad you publicans can't hear the fat lady singing

I heard Hillary sing. But, it wasn't convincing as Bernie is still winning primaries and delegates.

Why?

No don't think you'd ever act like anything but a nasty republican Did you become a repub recently?

Finding one political party more worthy of disdain than another does not make one a member of the lesser disdained.

Not a particular Trump fan myself, but in such a case you will be too busy weeping to call him anything.

Billy can't you tell how fos trump is? .he talks the talk but will never walk the walk

A Republican got caught with his cock up little boys' asses, and his defenders rush to his aid, trying to deflect, deflect, deflect.

You should be screaming for his blood more than the lefties, retards. He is one of the fuckers helping to destroy the Republican brand, and so are you by defending him.

His actions destroy the republican brand but this enhances the democratic one

Why?

Billy can't you tell how fos trump is? .he talks the talk but will never walk the walk

If you truly thought that, you'd be supporting Trump.

i forgive him.

he doesn't deserve the sentence.

it's a good thing he was a wrestling coach. wrestling is better than sex!

Being a racist asshole isn't illegal, dumb bunny. Fucking children and paying them hush-hush money to cover up your foul deeds is, though. The fact you can't see the difference speaks to your overall intelligence.

I don't think I ever said he shouldn't be convicted. I just said that the only reason why the left even cares is because it is a political rival. That is the only reason you care so drop the fake concern about molested children.

Oh, please. You don't care either. If you did, you would not have been deflecting so much and whining about how Republicans are treated so bitterly unfair. :crybaby:

Last edited:
Update: The child molester gets only 15 months in prison because of the statute of limitations.

I find it hilarious he is being convicted on provisions in the Patriot Act which he rammed through Congress. I remember telling people at the time that if they thought this Act would only be used against terrorists, they were pretty stupid.

Dennis Hastert gets 15 months in prison in hush money case - CNNPolitics.com

Oh, well. I guess the victims of his molesting can at least sue him for all he's worth.

Not that I condone fondling children, but I think the families should go fuck themselves at this point. They accepted hush money. To hell with any lawsuits or complaints about the statute of limitations.

The kids he raped did not care about his party affiliation. The story broke when one of the kids spoke out about being molested by the child rapist. Others decided to come out and report their own molestations and now the Republican House Speaker who liked to suck teenage boy dicks is on his way to prison for his hobby.

That is false. It broke because the FBI was wondering why he was hiding money. This makes me wonder why were they digging around in his finances in the first place. They found some dirt on him and he went to jail. The kids involved were his sisters and I believe it involved touching. At least that is what I remember of the story.

So you are saying it was sisters so it was a OK...

I would like to point out that there is a lot of Rep supporters here that know this guy was an utter piece of scum and embarrasses there party to a point. The GOP is not responsible for every member but they did elect this one speaker of the house.

SuperDemocrat is the only one actually defending him. This show us more about what SuperDemocrat is like than anything...

He is a joke who supports child rapists...

The point I was making is that there is a double standard that goes on with the left because when republicans do something evil then they are rightfully punished for it but when democrats get caught doing the same thing then nothing happens. How can anyone live in a society where the fact that you belong to a poliltical party prevents you from being punished for molesting children. Many people have children (LOL) and may not feel comfortable with them being around democrats since they could be unpunished child molestors.

So you are saying it was sisters so it was a OK...

I would like to point out that there is a lot of Rep supporters here that know this guy was an utter piece of scum and embarrasses there party to a point. The GOP is not responsible for every member but they did elect this one speaker of the house.

SuperDemocrat is the only one actually defending him. This show us more about what SuperDemocrat is like than anything...

He is a joke who supports child rapists...

It doesn't make a difference. You are right on that. The point I was making is that families usually handle these things themselves and I assume that it was handled internally by the family. Studies (by experts) have shown that when one family member molest another the family usually handles it without going to the law. I assume that is what happened here if it is the same case.

The point I was making is that there is a double standard that goes on with the left because when republicans do something evil then they are rightfully punished for it but when democrats get caught doing the same thing then nothing happens. How can anyone live in a society where the fact that you belong to a poliltical party prevents you from being punished for molesting children. Many people have children (LOL) and may not feel comfortable with them being around democrats since they could be unpunished child molestors.

So now you are calling all democrats child molesters....

You are one sick fucking individual... Get help...

You support of Trump actually turns people away from him...

Laughing-gif_1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back