🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dennis Hastert Is Indicted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And it looks like he is getting off really easy.

Fuck him - he should burn but he won't. Sorry my ass - he is sorry that he was caught.

[

Gotcha. So not wanting to extend government marriage (which I oppose) to more people so they can pay different tax rates (which I oppose since I think everyone should pay the same rate) is not libertarian.

It's discriminatory. Are you telling us libertarianism is by nature discriminatory?

Yes, we discriminate by wanting everyone treated the same by government. Pure bigotry.

You are actually a rocket scientist, aren't you? Be honest, I can just tell

You don't want everyone treated the same. You don't want to EXTEND the marriage benefit, whatever you think it is, to gays which means you want them to continue to be excluded.

That is discrimination.

Wanting everyone, gays & straights, married & unmarried, to have the same tax rates and other laws identical is my not wanting everyone treated the same. You mentioned that.

You didn't answer my question though. You are actually a rocket scientist, aren't you? Your recognizing my wanting government to treat all it's citizens the same is actually my wanting everyone not treated the same is absolutely brilliant. I don't know how you come up with that

We simply read what you wrote. He didn't say you wanted tax deductions for all marriages cancelled. You said you didn't want gays getting free shit. Then you added the bit about cancelling all tax deductions for gays and straights. At that point it appeared to be a desperate attempt to cover your bigotry.

A coach at Penn State gets life plus 50 years for sexual abuse of boys....the republican speaker of the House might six months.

There has been more congressional hearings on Clinton's emails than Watergate and Iran/contra combined.

[

Gotcha. So not wanting to extend government marriage (which I oppose) to more people so they can pay different tax rates (which I oppose since I think everyone should pay the same rate) is not libertarian.

It's discriminatory. Are you telling us libertarianism is by nature discriminatory?

Yes, we discriminate by wanting everyone treated the same by government. Pure bigotry.

You don't want everyone treated the same. You don't want to EXTEND the marriage benefit, whatever you think it is, to gays which means you want them to continue to be excluded.

That is discrimination.

Wanting everyone, gays & straights, married & unmarried, to have the same tax rates and other laws identical is my not wanting everyone treated the same. You mentioned that.

You didn't answer my question though. You are actually a rocket scientist, aren't you? Your recognizing my wanting government to treat all it's citizens the same is actually my wanting everyone not treated the same is absolutely brilliant. I don't know how you come up with that

We simply read what you wrote. He didn't say you wanted tax deductions for all marriages cancelled. You said you didn't want gays getting free shit. Then you added the bit about cancelling all tax deductions for gays and straights. At that point it appeared to be a desperate attempt to cover your bigotry.

Another liberal rocket scientist. Cool, thanks. When I think government should treat all it's citizens the same, gays, straight, married, single, that is pure bigotry. Thanks for explaining it. Also, genius, that wasn't an off the cuff response as you make it sound, that has been consistently my position. I do not think anyone should get special treatment by government for coupling. Period.

Moron

That is discrimination.

Another liberal rocket scientist. Cool, thanks. When I think government should treat all it's citizens the same, gays, straight, married, single, that is pure bigotry. Thanks for explaining it. Also, genius, that wasn't an off the cuff response as you make it sound, that has been consistently my position. I do not think anyone should get special treatment by government for coupling. Period.

Moron

Consistently been your position? You seem to have forgotten you started this thread:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/threa...axpayers-have-to-subsidize-gay-mating.419891/

As the OP says, that was your argument that gay couples should not get the benefits that hetero couples get.

A coach at Penn State gets life plus 50 years for sexual abuse of boys....the republican speaker of the House might six months.

There has been more congressional hearings on Clinton's emails than Watergate and Iran/contra combined.
That's because Hastert was never accused of molesting anyone. He was never arrested for moleststion nor facing a trial for molestation. He spent his money in unapproved ways. How much time is his blackmailer getting?

Fuck him - he should burn but he won't. Sorry my ass - he is sorry that he was caught.

He is one of the reasons the GOP is such a fuckin mess. He helped the democrooks advance enough of their agenda to explode the debt, and alienate the voters. Rather than taking the donkey by the ears and dragging the mother fucker out to pasture he coddled it even as it was destroying shit.

On top of it he's a sick queer just like a lot of democrooks.

Last edited:

That's because Hastert was never accused of molesting anyone. He was never arrested for moleststion nor facing a trial for molestation. He spent his money in unapproved ways. How much time is his blackmailer getting?

Actually, he was accused of molesting a couple of boys, but the trouble is, the statute of limitations ran out before charges could be brought.

And.................the whole reason he was pulling money out of the bank was to keep a person he'd molested quiet. I think the amount requested was 3.5 million.

He is one of the reasons the GOP is such a fuckin mess. He helped the democrooks advance enough of their agenda to explode the debt, and alienate the voters. Rather than taking the donkey by the ears and dragging the mother fucker out to pasture he coddled it even as it was destroying shit.

On top of it he's a sick queer just like a lot of democrooks.

Teabaggers loooove their big Gummermint.

Actually, he was accused of molesting a couple of boys, but the trouble is, the statute of limitations ran out before charges could be brought.

And.................the whole reason he was pulling money out of the bank was to keep a person he'd molested quiet. I think the amount requested was 3.5 million.
Which begs the question in my mind as to why there even is a statute of limitations on molestation?

IMHO, the most heinous crimes such as child molestation should have no such limitation - particularly when the reality with those types of crimes is that they thrive on driving the victims into hiding the crime and that they typically molest MANY children before getting caught.

The defender of a pedophile.^^^^Crawl on your belly and shed another layer of skin.

Republican ex leader gets 15 months,,,,One more republican a serial molester

True. He broke the law but we all know that if a democrat ever done this nothing would happen to him. I also think if he wasn't a republican no one would have cared. The whitehouse is probably on a which hunt for dirt on republican rivals.

Update: The child molester gets only 15 months in prison because of the statute of limitations.

I find it hilarious he is being convicted on provisions in the Patriot Act which he rammed through Congress. I remember telling people at the time that if they thought this Act would only be used against terrorists, they were pretty stupid.

Dennis Hastert gets 15 months in prison in hush money case - CNNPolitics.com

Oh, well. I guess the victims of his molesting can at least sue him for all he's worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back