🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dennis Hastert Is Indicted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Republican ex leader gets 15 months,,,,One more republican a serial molester

True. He broke the law but we all know that if a democrat ever done this nothing would happen to him. I also think if he wasn't a republican no one would have cared. The whitehouse is probably on a which hunt for dirt on republican rivals.

He was the speaker of the house you dipshit... Third highest office...

You are saying the White House should ignore child abusers if the are GOP...

Classy guy...

True. He broke the law but we all know that if a democrat ever done this nothing would happen to him. I also think if he wasn't a republican no one would have cared. The whitehouse is probably on a which hunt for dirt on republican rivals.
We found it on ex leader Repub DeLay and repubs let him go Are all your leaders tainted??

Republicans are the real victims in this story. :lol:

Classy guy...

I'm saying if he was a democrat nothing would have ever happened to him.

Be careful...he may be in your unisex bathroom soon....a complete menu of victims.
don't show me yours I won't show you mine
Well, at least Hillary won't have to worry about being in the same cell.
That's President Hillary Billy,,,,,,get used to saying that

I must have missed the bit where there is a
Criminal Investigation
Charges
A trial...

This is the same bullshit you have been roaring from bullshit mountain all along...

The Right are just embarrassing themselves now...

Classy guy...

Which is a lie. Do you think repeating it makes it truer?

Be careful...he may be in your unisex bathroom soon....a complete menu of victims.
don't show me yours I won't show you mine
Well, at least Hillary won't have to worry about being in the same cell.
That's President Hillary Billy,,,,,,get used to saying that

Why?

I've never referred to Obama that way. Think something would change?
No don't think you'd ever act like anything but a nasty republican Did you become a repub recently? You sound even more so than ever before If trump god forbid becomes president watch what we call him

It is unfair that some people can get away with shit because they belong to one political party or another. Here is a good example:

Lifelong democrat and KKK member.

The kids he raped did not care about his party affiliation. The story broke when one of the kids spoke out about being molested by the child rapist. Others decided to come out and report their own molestations and now the Republican House Speaker who liked to suck teenage boy dicks is on his way to prison for his hobby.

Classy guy...

No, we get that. We're just rejecting it b/c it is abject horseshit. lol

Classy guy...

Which is a lie. Do you think repeating it makes it truer?

Here is at least one example where this is true.

A Republican got caught with his cock up little boys' asses, and his defenders rush to his aid, trying to deflect, deflect, deflect.

You should be screaming for his blood more than the lefties, retards. He is one of the fuckers helping to destroy the Republican brand, and so are you by defending him.

It is unfair that some people can get away with shit because they belong to one political party or another. Here is a good example:

LIAR. He was not a lifelong member of the KKK. He quit the KKK and distanced himself from it in 1952.

The kids he raped did not care about his party affiliation. The story broke when one of the kids spoke out about being molested by the child rapist. Others decided to come out and report their own molestations and now the Republican House Speaker who liked to suck teenage boy dicks is on his way to prison for his hobby.

That is false. It broke because the FBI was wondering why he was hiding money. This makes me wonder why were they digging around in his finances in the first place. They found some dirt on him and he went to jail. The kids involved were his sisters and I believe it involved touching. At least that is what I remember of the story.

Being a racist asshole isn't illegal, dumb bunny. Fucking children and paying them hush-hush money to cover up your foul deeds is, though. The fact you can't see the difference speaks to your overall intelligence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back