Dennis Rodman says he plans to visit Russia this week to seek the release of Brittney Griner: "I got permission to go to Russia to help that girl"

They refused to leave. Remember, they had 20 months notice. You don't know anything about expats, do you?

What you know about foreign policy is just about what you make up.

Get past I take anything you say seriously

....but you are blind to the bigotry and hatred from the Repubs, you can't be no more than about 40yrs old. Give me some examples of the bigotry and hatred you have experienced from Dems.
joey xiden wrote a racist 94 crime bill that clinton signed into law

Xiden was elected

Why do Americans always feel 'Entitled" to break the laws of other countries then get rescued from punishment?
Russia should keep her in prison for the 9 years as a message to entitled Americans thinking it's ok to break laws in Russia.

How about Foreigners come to your town and break laws that possibly harm you, then their country bails them out and you get nothing but the chance to wave buh bye to them as they board the departing aircraft laughing hysterically? How is that justice?

Just as I thought bullshit. How many Republicans fought against that bill? What did Reagan and republicans do when crack hit the scene?
no xiden is a racist…that’s not bs

the gop passed th first step act to undo some of the damage racist joey xiden and clinton caused by that law

Why do Americans always feel 'Entitled" to break the laws of other countries then get rescued from punishment?
Russia should keep her in prison for the 9 years as a message to entitled Americans thinking it's ok to break laws in Russia.

How about Foreigners come to your town and break laws that possibly harm you, then their country bails them out and you get nothing but the chance to wave buh bye to them as they board the departing aircraft laughing hysterically? How is that justice?
We do folks get diplomatic immunity in foreign countries?

Putin is not Kim Jong un.

Don't waste your time Rodman.

no xiden is a racist…that’s not bs

the gop passed th first step act to undo some of the damage racist joey xiden and clinton caused by that law
Where was the GOP in 1994 when the bill hit the scene? The first step act was a part of the Obama-era Fair Sentencing Act of 2010.

Who created the Anti-Drug Abuse Acts of 1986 and 1988, which was the possession of five grams of crack cocaine would mandate the same minimum sentence as 500 grams of powder cocaine.

Where was the GOP in 1994 when the bill hit the scene? The first step act was a part of the Obama-era Fair Sentencing Act of 2010.

Who created the Anti-Drug Abuse Acts of 1986 and 1988, which was the possession of five grams of crack cocaine would mandate the same minimum sentence as 500 grams of powder cocaine.
th first step act was passed by the goon congress and signed into law by trump not obama you liar

Educate yourself sometime, instead of believing anything that the right tells you.
irony-meter.gif

Forum List

Back