Dennis Rodman says he plans to visit Russia this week to seek the release of Brittney Griner: "I got permission to go to Russia to help that girl"

Interesting diplomatic move by President Silver Alert. I'm not sure this will help much, but Biden has to keep his money laundering scams going with Russia no matter what.

With Joe Biden having failed completely to free WNBA star Brittney Griner from her Russian cell, the Biden administration has given the okay to former NBA player Dennis Rodman to head to Russia and try to win her release.

“I got permission to go to Russia to help that girl,” Rodman told NBC News. “I’m trying to go this week.”

“That girl” is WNBA star Brittney Griner, who was handed a 9-1/2-year sentence after being arrested at a Moscow airport and charged with possessing illegal drugs.

While Griner’s sentence was typical by Russian standards of those handed out for low-level drug possession, it appears outrageous to many Americans.

For his part, Rodman has tried to position himself as a sort of unofficial ambassador to dictatorships such as North Korea and Russia. He has visited North Korea several times and has also praised Russian strongman Vladimir Putin as “actually cool.” In 2018, Rodman even claimed that the Trump White House thanked him for helping to ease tensions between North Korea and the U.S.

He's going on his own accord since negotiations are already ongoing.

Read the article, dipshit:

With Joe Biden having failed completely to free WNBA star Brittney Griner from her Russian cell, the Biden administration has given the okay to former NBA player Dennis Rodman to head to Russia and try to win her release.

Interesting diplomatic move by President Silver Alert. I'm not sure this will help much, but Biden has to keep his money laundering scams going with Russia no matter what.

Jesus. I was sure this headline was a joke.

I don't see how comedians can keep up with politics these days.

Read the article, dipshit:

Read a Breitbart article, yeah, just lie to me already.

That wasn't my question.

The White House Really Doesn't Want Dennis Rodman to Get ...

https://www.rollingstone.com › politics › politics-news

31 minutes ago — It’s unclear who gave Rodman “permission” to go to Russia, and it doesn’t seem like it came from the White House. In a statement, a Biden administration official noted the U.S. is already working to strike a deal with Russia to secure Griner’s release and warned of complications that might arise if anyone else wormed their way into the proceedings.

Lol, you are a retard. Trump signed a treaty with the Taliban to be out of country by spring of 2020. You can hang that shit right on your lying conman beach ball messiah. That treaty was signed in February. An immediate truth withdrawal happened. Maybe those dumb fucks should have left with the initial troops. Ya ducking stooge.
Was the treaty ratified by the Senate? If not,, it was NOT a treaty!

Forum List

Back