Denver Broncos cut KJ Hamler after he reveals heart condition

Horseshit.

I've watched the replays numerous times from every available angle...He was neither impacted in the right place, nor with the kind of force, it takes to cause commotio cordis.

d2ns1wp-15c32902-960e-49ed-94a2-6347a8fb9a29.jpg
So is he a clone tho?

Yall swore that he really died and the "Deep State" sent out a clone

Do you have any ounce of shame for blatantly putting out bullshit?

Why just last week me and some others were reminiscing about all the Heart Attacks and deaths in 11th Grade football 2-a-day practices in AUG. Says no one ever. There were none in young adults during workouts. If they had a bad heart they knew about it and did not work out I suppose?

Wow. How nice of them.

First the NFL forces players to take an experimental shot that turns out wasn’t safe, nor effective.

Then if you dare get a common side effect, like pericarditis, “So sorry, here is your pink slip.”

Here come the Big Pharma shills in 3………..2……….1……….
The real truth is that it is Donald Trump that caused this guy's heart condition.
After all, he didn't hve a heart condition till YOU forced him to accept Trump as president.

You should be ashamed of the harm you've caused this young man.

I don't need evidence to make stupid accusations either.

Aaron Rodgers would not take that experimental shot and was criticized for it.
Rodgers was RIGHTLY criticized not because he didn't take the shot, but because he hid that fact from the team, his teammates, and the league.

He could have been responsible for the Packers having to forfeit games, permanently injuring teammates and opposing players, and even killing fans because he was afraid of being tested.

Yes, buckwheat, the league had protocols in place for unvaccinated players that allowed them to play so his objection was obviously to having something other than a coke spoon shoved up his nose.

Horseshit.

I've watched the replays numerous times from every available angle...He was neither impacted in the right place, nor with the kind of force, it takes to cause commotio cordis.

d2ns1wp-15c32902-960e-49ed-94a2-6347a8fb9a29.jpg
And your expertise in this matter is...
Oh that's right, you looked it up on the interwebs.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Rodgers was RIGHTLY criticized not because he didn't take the shot, but because he hid that fact from the team, his teammates, and the league.

He could have been responsible for the Packers having to forfeit games, permanently injuring teammates and opposing players, and even killing fans because he was afraid of being tested.
Bullshit.

The MSM is hiding it from the regular DWEEBS: It is almost every day. So many that only the "high profile, Elite" make it into the news. Black Gater is too much of a shill to admit he is wrong. They are hiding the insurance actuary numbers also. Just today...............

Denver Broncos wide receiver KJ Hamler revealed today that he has been diagnosed with pericarditis.

New Jersey Lt. Gov. Sheila Oliver suddenly passed away Tuesday at the age of 71. As ABC News reported, the news comes just one day after she was rushed to the hospital for an undisclosed medical issue. The cause of death at this time is unknown.

On Monday, Chinese professional tennis player Wu Yibing was forced to retire from a match after collapsing at the Washington Open just weeks after his alarming collapse at Wimbledon. The incident occurred during Wu’s round of 64 match against Yosuke Watanuk at the Mubadala Citi DC Open in the US capital.
Oh yeah...
Some guy sneezed at the 7-11
some 97yo person died in their sleep.
a guy at the office threw up after eating Chipotle's
The vaccine victims are just everywhere

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yes, buckwheat, the league had protocols in place for unvaccinated players that allowed them to play so his objection was obviously to having something other than a coke spoon shoved up his nose.
Please get your facts straight for once. The Packers, his teammates and the NFL knew Rodgers did not take the shot. It is foolish to think he could have harmed anyone because of it. the Covid shot was an experimental vaccine which did more harm than good.

Please get your facts straight for once. The Packers, his teammates and the NFL knew Rodgers did not take the shot. It is foolish to think he could have harmed anyone because of it. the Covid shot was an experimental vaccine which did more harm than good.
No schlubenugget, get YOUR facts straight.

And on and on and on.

"“likely association”"

That's your evidence?
An OPINION PIECE that says "likely association"

You'll pardon me while the milk squirts out my nose

community-ken-jeong.gif

Wow. How nice of them.

First the NFL forces players to take an experimental shot that turns out wasn’t safe, nor effective.

Then if you dare get a common side effect, like pericarditis, “So sorry, here is your pink slip.”

Here come the Big Pharma shills in 3………..2……….1……….
I have a heart condition
Is it Covid?

No schlubenugget, get YOUR facts straight.

And on and on and on.
More fake news from you. I live in Green Bay and know a few people with the Packers Corp. I got my information right from the source.

Forum List

Back