Denver Broncos cut KJ Hamler after he reveals heart condition

So, out of 351 million doses, one out of every 215,929 reported myocarditis, which is for the most part a self-resolving issue. Was there any follow up to see if they still had myocarditis 2 weeks after the shot, or 2 months, or 2 years?
I said there was an increase in myocarditis occurrence post vaccination. You asked for evidence which has been provided and now you want to quibble over the amount of the increase or severity. Do you want your kid to get self resolving heart inflammation? It will likely be fine.

I said there was an increase in myocarditis occurrence post vaccination. You asked for evidence which has been provided and now you want to quibble over the amount of the increase or severity. Do you want your kid to get self resolving heart inflammation? It will likely be fine.

Actually, the first time you used the word myocarditis was in the post where you linked to the study. You keep moving the goal post for some odd reason! :rolleyes:

Do you want your kid to get self resolving heart inflammation? It will likely be fine.

My youngest is a Type-1 diabetic, one of those "preexisting conditions" that made COVID so dangerous to so many people. So, he got the shot, and if his heart was inflamed for a little while after we never even knew.

Was it the "jab"? It seems that the crap that was hastily cooked up and sold as a vaccine turned out to be a case of latent "russian roulette".

Actually, the first time you used the word myocarditis was in the post where you linked to the study. You keep moving the goal post for some odd reason! :rolleyes:
Is myocarditis a heart condition or isnt it? So an increase in myocarditis would be an increase in heart issues……. yep goalpost is right where I left it.

My youngest is a Type-1 diabetic, one of those "preexisting conditions" that made COVID so dangerous to so many people. So, he got the shot, and if his heart was inflamed for a little while after we never even knew.

So for him it made sense. Did you miss the part about young and otherwise healthy? But thanks for your anecdote.

Was it the "jab"? It seems that the crap that was hastily cooked up and sold as a vaccine turned out to be a case of latent "russian roulette".
It was pushed by your Orange God, he pats himself on the back for being the one that pushed it through. I notice Trump Humpers leave that little tidbit out.

Post those charts and post the charts of those who died from COVID before the vaccine was created.
very few people under 35 died of COVID. Less than 30k have died since COVID began who are 40 or younger

Forum List

Back