Denver Broncos cut KJ Hamler after he reveals heart condition

You live in an alternate reality. Just under 13 Billion shots have been administered and you morons still say the vaccines are unsafe.
Do whatever you want. The idea that there isn’t risk involved is crazy. You’re getting a vaccine that is t very effective against a disease that has in minuscule chance of hurting you unless you’re over 65. Have at it but the calculus on that does t make logical sense

That otherwise healthy young men are having an increased occurrence of heart issues post vaccine.

When did President Trump force anyone to take it?

Oh yea, never.

But don’t let the facts stop your TDS.
To take what?
Trump being president is the singular cause of all heart conditions among those under 30 since 2016.

Seriously, go look it up.

If you in fact, you morons really believe the vax is the deadliest thing ever ?
who ever said it was the deadliest thing ever?

It surely is the deadliest vaccine ever. In the long run it will likely prove to be more dangerous than the WuFlu itself. It’s debatable if old people were better off or not with the Vax, it was a risk either way for folks over 80. No one denies the Wuhan created virus was dangerous to old folks. It probably was engineered that way. Governments hate old people because they are a drain on the system and they can’t afford to keep providing all the medical coverage old people get.

Fauci said mRNA vaccines would take a decade to know if they are even safe.
So that means all of you that fell for the propaganda of how “dangerous” WuFlu was to young and middle aged people and lined up for your shot, will now get to be the test group for the next 8 years. Based on what we’ve seen with immediate reactions and deaths, the trial studies they tried to hide that have been made public now, and the “long vaccinated“ deaths that keep piling up…..can’t say I would be enthusiastic about my future if I had taken the experimental jab. But for those of you that did take it, and serve your Big Pharma masters, thank you for service. We’ll all no doubt learn a lot from your trials.

Do whatever you want. The idea that there isn’t risk involved is crazy. You’re getting a vaccine that is t very effective against a disease that has in minuscule chance of hurting you unless you’re over 65. Have at it but the calculus on that does t make logical sense
Thanks for letting me do what I want. The risk from getting sick or dying from Covid is far more risky than when you don’t take the vaccines.

For which you have yet to provide a single bit of data to support.
Yeah good luck with that one. Remember when Covid was at its peak and there were people dying left and right? These idiots called those deaths fake Covid deaths.

Now there’s literally billions who have been vaccinated, and these guys pretend the vaccines are dangerous

So is he a clone tho?

Yall swore that he really died and the "Deep State" sent out a clone

Do you have any ounce of shame for blatantly putting out bullshit?
Lebowski.gif

In this descriptive study of 1626 cases of myocarditis in a national passive reporting system, the crude reporting rates within 7 days after vaccination exceeded the expected rates across multiple age and sex strata.

Shall I go on?

In this descriptive study of 1626 cases of myocarditis in a national passive reporting system, the crude reporting rates within 7 days after vaccination exceeded the expected rates across multiple age and sex strata.

Shall I go on?
Peer review?

Won’t read the articles another poster put up will you? Nice to know you think it’s funny that young people (even children) are dying thanks to your boy Xiden forcing an unsafe vaccine on them.

So, out of 351 million doses, one out of every 215,929 reported myocarditis, which is for the most part a self-resolving issue. Was there any follow up to see if they still had myocarditis 2 weeks after the shot, or 2 months, or 2 years?

Shall I go on?
Linky

Forum List

Back