Denver Post Runs Editorial Saying President Should Be Executed

For what?

Treason?

Convicted traitors usually deserve death.

Wake us up when an indictment or trial or conviction manifests in that vein, eh?

Last edited:
I'm so old I remember when cross hairs on a campaign strategy map was trigger for violence.

Denver Post Runs Letter to Editor Suggesting Trump Should Be Executed
...and you were expecting responsible journalism?
More well grounded leftist.....
Here is the actual letter that the Denver Post printed. It doesn't even come close to the exaggerations written in the OP that piece of shit Washington Free Beacon distorted into multiple fucking LIES! Bloody Dupes and useful idiots!

Sen. Cory Gardner is insipid, at best. His words are always carefully chosen and, if challenged, their intent open to “spinning” to his own advantage. No surprise here he didn’t call President Donald Trump out by name. The legislation he has proposed is weak, not tough; it’s simply more wordsmithing. Gardner is certainly not the only politician I take issue with, but I don’t see The Denver Post championing anyone else like you champion Gardner.

If it walks like a traitor, and talks like a traitor, and acts like a traitor … it is a traitor. Ethel and Julius Rosenberg were executed on a basis of far less evidence than is had on Trump and many in his administration. Besides being in agreement with the actions recommended in the editorial of July 19, I believe there are many more actions that can and should be taken against Trump to keep him from destroying the U.S.

If our leader doesn’t support any swift, significant pushback against Russian meddling, our votes aren’t worth much.
~~ Saturday, July 21, 2018 letters: Unaffiliated voters, Sen. Cory Gardner – The Denver Post ~~

The unhinged left and their antics. The butthurt over that bitch losing out to Trump is a wonder to behold.

I'm so old I remember when cross hairs on a campaign strategy map was trigger for violence.

Here is the actual letter that the Denver Post printed. It doesn't even come close to the exaggerations written in the OP that piece of shit Washington Free Beacon distorted into multiple fucking LIES! Bloody Dupes and useful idiots!

Sen. Cory Gardner is insipid, at best. His words are always carefully chosen and, if challenged, their intent open to “spinning” to his own advantage. No surprise here he didn’t call President Donald Trump out by name. The legislation he has proposed is weak, not tough; it’s simply more wordsmithing. Gardner is certainly not the only politician I take issue with, but I don’t see The Denver Post championing anyone else like you champion Gardner.

If it walks like a traitor, and talks like a traitor, and acts like a traitor … it is a traitor. Ethel and Julius Rosenberg were executed on a basis of far less evidence than is had on Trump and many in his administration. Besides being in agreement with the actions recommended in the editorial of July 19, I believe there are many more actions that can and should be taken against Trump to keep him from destroying the U.S.

If our leader doesn’t support any swift, significant pushback against Russian meddling, our votes aren’t worth much.
~~ Saturday, July 21, 2018 letters: Unaffiliated voters, Sen. Cory Gardner – The Denver Post ~~

Yeah...pretty much called for Trumps execution.

Why do support assasination?

And the penalty for posting obvious lies intentionally?

Nothing.

Forum List

Back