🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Denver Shooter Becomes Another Casualty Of A Cancel Culture

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018

"The late 47-year-old man accused of fatally shooting five people in the Denver area on Monday had written multiple books that described similar attacks, including the names of two victims in his real-life spree. Lyndon McLeod had self-published racist and misogynistic books in which he wrote about killing Michael Swinyard and Alicia Cardenas, The Denver Post reported on Wednesday. Both were shot to death.

In the first book that McLeod wrote,
“The murders were like food in the belly, like wine at rest on the tongue,” the book reportedly reads. “Killing people nourished the soul.” A character named “Michael Swinyard” is killed at his residence on Williams Street by another character named “Lyndon McLeod.” Cardenas was also killed by the “Lyndon McLeod” character in one of the books, USA Today reported."

So at least 2 of the 5 people killed by this guy were named and characterized as being murdered in books he wrote previously..Does this mean he had been wanting to murder them since he wrote the book or were their murders just a coincidence....As a result of this, Amazon decided to launch a cancel culture campaign against the novelist by removing his books from their website....

These books received high critical claim among conservative circles, people like Glenn Beck and Jordan Peterson wrote glowing reviews about the book, as well as others...The book series was about a hero named Lyndon McLeod commits a mass shooting, killing six people. In that sequence, MacLeod the character wore tactical gear and murdered two tattoo artists -- and ironically, he was wearing tactical gear when he murdered 2 tattoo artists including 3 other people...as much as I would like to know how someone committing a mass murder could be seen as a hero -- it will be harder to find out if Amazon and others ban important books like these...

"The late 47-year-old man accused of fatally shooting five people in the Denver area on Monday had written multiple books that described similar attacks, including the names of two victims in his real-life spree. Lyndon McLeod had self-published racist and misogynistic books in which he wrote about killing Michael Swinyard and Alicia Cardenas, The Denver Post reported on Wednesday. Both were shot to death.

In the first book that McLeod wrote,
“The murders were like food in the belly, like wine at rest on the tongue,” the book reportedly reads. “Killing people nourished the soul.” A character named “Michael Swinyard” is killed at his residence on Williams Street by another character named “Lyndon McLeod.” Cardenas was also killed by the “Lyndon McLeod” character in one of the books, USA Today reported."

So at least 2 of the 5 people killed by this guy were named and characterized as being murdered in books he wrote previously..Does this mean he had been wanting to murder them since he wrote the book or were their murders just a coincidence....As a result of this, Amazon decided to launch a cancel culture campaign against the novelist by removing his books from their website....

These books received high critical claim among conservative circles, people like Glenn Beck and Jordan Peterson wrote glowing reviews about the book, as well as others...The book series was about a hero named Lyndon McLeod commits a mass shooting, killing six people. In that sequence, MacLeod the character wore tactical gear and murdered two tattoo artists -- and ironically, he was wearing tactical gear when he murdered 2 tattoo artists including 3 other people...as much as I would like to know how someone committing a mass murder could be seen as a hero -- it will be harder to find out if Amazon and others ban important books like these...

It's hard to say without reading the books.

I'm sure everyone thought it was fiction until the nutt actually killed people.

It's hard to say without reading the books.

I'm sure everyone thought it was fiction until the nutt actually killed people.
Still believe the books shouldn't have been canceled....

Amazon could have made them more money due to fact more people would have bought the book due to our fascination with mass murderers

I wonder what they did to the guy to get on that list.
Probably deserved it -- whatever it is they did.....

I know whenever I see a mass murder or a serial killer -- I always wonder, what did the victims do to get themselves killed....

Sell the books, hold the money in trust, after the lawsuits the money goes to the victims families.

If Amazon sells Mein Kampf, Mao's Little Red Book and The Selected Works of Joseph Stalin...banning a book written by a guy who only killed five people seems somewhat hypocritical...

Sell the books, hold the money in trust, after the lawsuits the money goes to the victims families.

If Amazon sells Mein Kampf, Mao's Little Red Book and The Selected Works of Joseph Stalin...banning a book written by a guy who only killed five people seems somewhat hypocritical...
Virtue signaling is all it is....

Probably deserved it -- whatever it is they did.....

I know whenever I see a mass murder or a serial killer -- I always wonder, what did the victims do to get themselves killed....
This one doesn’t seem very random. If a person is writing books about killing you something happened.

Someone's making money...

Screenshot_20220104-103502.png00

This one doesn’t seem very random. If a person is writing books about killing you something happened.
Yea, like...that person is deranged........

Now, I know people bring up books like Mein Kampf not being banned -- because it was just a guy shooting off his hot opinions about Jews and stuff......but even tho that whole holocaust thing happened; it is worth knowing what did Jews do to make Hitler hate them so much....

Perhaps they could have corrected their problems to avoid all of that..and maybe if the people who this mass shooter killed knew why they were so hated, they could have fixed it....so I guess they are partly to blame

Yea, like...that person is deranged........

Now, I know people bring up books like Mein Kampf not being banned -- because it was just a guy shooting off his hot opinions about Jews and stuff......but even tho that whole holocaust thing happened; it is worth knowing what did Jews do to make Hitler hate them so much....

Perhaps they could have corrected their problems to avoid all of that..and maybe if the people who this mass shooter killed knew why they were so hated, they could have fixed it....so I guess they are partly to blame
Not sure why you can’t grasp the point. When someone mentions you by name in a fucking book to be murdered you did something to piss them off.

Not sure why you can’t grasp the point. When someone mentions you by name in a fucking book to be murdered you did something to piss them off.
What reason did he give in the book to justify killing them??

Pissing them off is not a justification..but maybe you think it is....

And do you do this exercise with other killings?? I know plenty of school shootings where kids had a list of targets because they pissed them off....did that make the killings easier to justify

What reason did he give in the book to justify killing them??

Pissing them off is not a justification..but maybe you think it is....

And do you do this exercise with other killings?? I know plenty of school shootings where kids had a list of targets because they pissed them off....did that make the killings easier to justify
Most killings have a reason. Did I say justify anywhere? I think not.

Most killings have a reason. Did I say justify anywhere? I think not.
Most killings have a reason -- and??

Funny tho...whenever people try to ascribe possible reasons why someone who is nothing more than a reactionary right-wing misogynistic psycho killed someone -- apparently that isn't reason enough to explain why they did it..

Funny how I never seen you morons wondering "Hmm, I wonder what Steve Scalisse did to make that guy want to shoot him...." -- the fact he was considered a "Bernie supporter" was reason enough for you folks....

Most killings have a reason -- and??

Funny tho...whenever people try to ascribe possible reasons why someone who is nothing more than a reactionary right-wing misogynistic psycho killed someone -- apparently that isn't reason enough to explain why they did it..

Funny how I never seen you morons wondering "Hmm, I wonder what Steve Scalisse did to make that guy want to shoot him...." -- the fact he was considered a "Bernie supporter" was reason enough for you folks....
You’re having a fucking breakdown right now aren’t you.

As usual the left is fascinated by a white killer while completely ignoring a black guy who killed and maimed innocent people at a Christmas parade

Forum List

Back