🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Depending on a Susan Collins....LOLOLO

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Anybody putting their hopes in a GOP few with Collins leading the charge... need only recall the Brett confirmation hearings....she'll talk a good game, but she's always walk away dripping with Trump swamp water....LOLOLOL
Susan Collins says she's working with a small group of Republicans to ensure there will be witnesses at Trump's impeachment trial
5bb624f921e9cb4559797da7

Collins has shattered any illusion she had of being a moderate. But remember Maine did elect Paul LePage, so they have no problem voting for trash.

Kavanaugh should never have been confirmed.

Anybody putting their hopes in a GOP few with Collins leading the charge... need only recall the Brett confirmation hearings....she'll talk a good game, but she's always walk away dripping with Trump swamp water....LOLOLOL
Susan Collins says she's working with a small group of Republicans to ensure there will be witnesses at Trump's impeachment trial
5bb624f921e9cb4559797da7
A lot of whining for a sham impeachment. Democrats will not be rewarded for bad behavior.

Collins has shattered any illusion she had of being a moderate. But remember Maine did elect Paul LePage, so they have no problem voting for trash.

Collins IS a moderate but could we all keep in mind that she is a REPUBLICAN?

Jeesh.

I wouldn't have voted for Kavanaugh, either, but it does not make Senator Collins "trash."

Jeesh.

I wouldn't have voted for Kavanaugh, either, but it does not make Senator Collins "trash."
She will side with Trump when it counts 100% of the time. She is trash.

It was absolutely disgusting how Stalinists slimed Kavanaugh - and got away with it

5bb624f921e9cb4559797da7

I doubt that. She is just making a showing.

Jeesh.

She will side with Trump when it counts 100% of the time. She is trash.

Dear Augustine_
As a Constitutionalist myself, who identifies equally with Democrat beliefs in inclusion of diversity
and Green beliefs in sustainable cooperatives that respect free market approaches instead of imposing through govt,
I am more concerned that Collins, Trump and others focus on what are unifying Constitutional solutions and policies.

It's not an issue of agreeing with Trump or who,
but WHICH SOLUTIONS do we endorse that represent ALL people and parties,
since public policy is supposed to reflect the authority of all people especially if we expect funding from taxpayers with diverse beliefs.

I support Trump in replacing the contested/unconstitutional ACA mandates and policies
by promoting and setting up jobs running health care cooperatives, teaching hospitals and medical service associations.

I believe we can solve the immigration and border issues by creating business plans and developments in conjunction with
each border state, including military bases for security with teaching hospitals, prison work camps, production facilities
to convert sweatshops into safe jobs and economic investment built on fair trade, and campus housing and services for workers
and immigrant families that no longer need to be divided over the border if we build communities that can legally accommodate dual residents.

All that can be done by a mix of voluntary investment and development through church programs, businesses, nonprofits and schools,
in addition to the security and facilities that would still involve govt. So people can CHOOSE where to invest their donations or taxes/tax writeoffs
without fighting over which political beliefs should dominate through govt. Let everyone fund the avenues they believe in investing in,
whether MEDICAL service or MILITARY service, and reward citizens for serving under the program of their choice.

www.earnedamnesty.org

Today's voters will vote for a wet rag if it meets their criteria.

She was right on Kavanaugh
Perhaps, but she allowed herself to be bullied by the GOP...the guy was a loser, still is and was unworthy of the job. But then again, what conservative is?
The lies against kavanaugh were laughable

I believe Ford. and most people do.
Most people dont

Most people do. Tramps cult overlook it as something he did long ago. He is guilty as sin.

5bb624f921e9cb4559797da7
see, even the GOPers don't know the constitution. It sure is sad.

Democrats prove that every time one is elected..

Democrats prove that every time one is elected..
AOC? bartender with a wet rag.

Forum List

Back