🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Depending on a Susan Collins....LOLOLO

Witness to what? We have the transcript even vinderman who hates trump says it was accurate

Even moderate dems are siding with trump,, if collins is on the fence she is anti American

She was right on Kavanaugh
Perhaps, but she allowed herself to be bullied by the GOP...the guy was a loser, still is and was unworthy of the job. But then again, what conservative is?
The lies against kavanaugh were laughable

I believe Ford. and most people do.
Most people dont

Most people do. Tramps cult overlook it as something he did long ago. He is guilty as sin.
I dont think it happened

Ford was such a phony with her fake little girl voice and a story that no living person among her friends corroborated

Perhaps, but she allowed herself to be bullied by the GOP...the guy was a loser, still is and was unworthy of the job. But then again, what conservative is?
The evidence was laughable, yes...but I believed that woman and Brett is still a loser
America is a deeply divided nation so many on the left supported Ford whether they believed it or not

The evidence was laughable, yes...but I believed that woman and Brett is still a loser
America is a deeply divided nation so many on the left supported Ford whether they believed it or not
And vice versa, of course.

Anybody putting their hopes in a GOP few with Collins leading the charge... need only recall the Brett confirmation hearings....she'll talk a good game, but she's always walk away dripping with Trump swamp water....LOLOLOL
Susan Collins says she's working with a small group of Republicans to ensure there will be witnesses at Trump's impeachment trial
5bb624f921e9cb4559797da7
No....

They didn't go as far as to skip the trial and just dismiss the impeachment charges -- but they WILL NOT call any witnesses....and the impeachment charges will still be dismissed....

Short term win for the GOP.....

Long term loss for the Constitution....

And vice versa, of course.
There was no credible evidence against kavanaugh

only the unsupported word of a liberal anti trump woman

Forum List

Back