Depraved Hollywood Finally Goes Insane - Beastiality; DeCaprio Raped By Bear

Probably San Fran where all the moral degeneracy pushes the envelope, lol.

When is the last time you saw a bear walking freely in that town?

I rest my case, lol.
Never been there have you?
I was in San Francisco for a few days in 1959 and I found it to be a wonderful place. I could easily have spent my whole thirty day leave there but I had to get home.[/QUOTE]
Are you addressing jimblowme?
I've been to San Francisco many times very cool place

Ya know, I was sitting at home on Thanksgiving thinking to myself, 'What Hollywood / the movies have been missing is a great 'Bear-Rapes-Man' movie...I would pay money in theaters to see that!'
:wtf:

"The new movie 'REVENANT' features a shocking scene of a wild bear raping Leo DiCaprio!"
Link: DRUDGE: DICAPRIO RAPED BY BEAR IN FOX MOVIE

Obviously overcome by his animalistic homosexual other-species affection / attraction and lost for Leonardo DeCaprio, which overpowers his hunger and his instincts to defend himself and his territory, the bear decides to bend DeCaprio over and HUMP rather than EAT his ass.

And we're not talking about a 'wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am! Oh, no! This bear makes DeCaprio his 'sex slave':

"The bear flips Leo over and thrusts and thrusts during the explicit mauling.

"He is raped -- twice!"

Again... :wtf:

But the BEST part of this story is the RELEASE DATE!

"FOX has given the movie an award-qualifying release on Christmas Day."

What better way to celebrate the Christmas Holiday ... to spend CHRISTMAS DAY ... than paying $12 bucks a pop to see De Caprio get his brains F*ed out TWICE by a bear?!

...time for California ... or at least Hollywood ... to drop into the ocean as a result of a large, over-due earthquake...
You stupid fucking dumbass. There is no rape scene. Im literally watching the bear scene right now. Fuck you and fuck your stupid thread thats based on a lie. You make me sick you god damn retard. Do us all a favor and kill yourself.

Forum List

Back