Depraved Hollywood Finally Goes Insane - Beastiality; DeCaprio Raped By Bear

Only liberals can turn a mother bear protecting her cubs into a gay rape fantasy.
try again! the op who is a raving conservative posted the rumor.
kinda early for jack .

Drudge Report

The Drudge Report is an American news aggregation website. Run by Matt Drudge with the help of Charles Hurt, the site consists mainly of links to stories from the United States and international mainstream media about politics, entertainment, and current events; it also has links to many columnists. Viewpoints expressed on the website are often considered conservative. Occasionally, Drudge authors new stories himself, based on tips

I don't think Leonardo DiCaprio is gay though. I like his acting and his most of his movies are really good. I knew this story was bogus the moment I read it. Lol. :D
If DeCaprio is gay the quality of his extremely macho performances in Blood Diamond and The Departed serve to doubly affirm his talent as an actor.

Who cares what his sexual preference is? He makes good movies. Same with Tom Cruise.

Libs are trying to break down all semblances of cultural norms, normalizing sex with bears just being the next step in their disgusting agenda

Only liberals can turn a mother bear protecting her cubs into a gay rape fantasy.
Speaking of bears; my wife and I liked Bar Harbor, Maine, in the late fall.

One late September we stopped at Hinckley's Motor Court right outside of town. At about 9PM I heard something outside our cabin and when I opened the door there was a big fat black bear standing sideways about six or eight feet away. I froze in amazement. The bear froze, too -- for a split second. Then it grunted, wheeled and took off at a run for the trees.

Next morning the manager called to say he'd forgotten to tell us not to feed the squirrels or raccoons because a bear has been coming around looking for food.

I don't think Leonardo DiCaprio is gay though. I like his acting and his most of his movies are really good. I knew this story was bogus the moment I read it. Lol. :D
If DeCaprio is gay the quality of his extremely macho performances in Blood Diamond and The Departed serve to doubly affirm his talent as an actor.

Who cares what his sexual preference is? He makes good movies. Same with Tom Cruise.

Well, he's not gay. He's engaged to his girlfriend.

One late September we stopped at Hinckley's Motor Court right outside of town. At about 9PM I heard something outside our cabin and when I opened the door there was a big fat black bear standing sideways about six or eight feet away. I froze in amazement. The bear froze, too -- for a split second. Then it grunted, wheeled and took off at a run for the trees.

Next morning the manager called to say he'd forgotten to tell us not to feed the squirrels or raccoons because a bear has been coming around looking for food.

I have family in Bar Harbor. Beautiful town but very touristy in the summer months.

I have family in Bar Harbor. Beautiful town but very touristy in the summer months.
That's why we liked the late Fall. And I'm talking about the '60s and '70s. I can only wonder about what it's like today.

That's why we liked the late Fall. And I'm talking about the '60s and '70s. I can only wonder about what it's like today.

I was last there a few years ago and it was pretty bad as far as crowding during the summer months. Have you ever been to Cadillac Mountain in Acadia National Park? That is a great hike and the view is amazing.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
I was last there a few years ago and it was pretty bad as far as crowding during the summer months. Have you ever been to Cadillac Mountain in Acadia National Park? That is a great hike and the view is amazing.

Oh, my gosh! I love Acadia National Park. Great hiking and great restaurant scene.

I'd say tom cruise has more misses than hits.
Eyes wide shut is a good example.

Libs are trying to break down all semblances of cultural norms, normalizing sex with bears just being the next step in their disgusting agenda
What about inanimate objects like your blow up girlfriend?

He said blow

how-to-draw-beavis-and-butt-head-beavis-and-butt-head_1_000000010016_5.jpg

Oh, my gosh! I love Acadia National Park. Great hiking and great restaurant scene.

Did you hike Cadillac Mountain? I've also been to Sebago Lake. Ever been there? That is one of the biggest lakes I've ever seen! We cruised around on a boat and stopped at little beachy areas where there were no other people or very few people. It was really cool. I had a really good time at Sebago Lake.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Did you hike Cadillac Mountain? I've also been to Sebago Lake. Ever been there? That is one of the biggest lakes I've ever seen! We cruised around on a boat and stopped at little beachy areas where there were no other people or very few people. It was really cool. I had a really good time at Sebago Lake.

Yes, m'am! It was truly one of the more surreal moments in my life. So peaceful. It was very Zen. Sebago Lake is amazing and I love Frye Island as well. We docked the boat and had a picnic lunch on the beach.

Yes. I remember Acadia Park and Cadillac Mountain (amazing view). There was a place where we'd buy a loaf of bread and a huge flock of seagulls would hover and glide down to hand feed (and dump all over the car). And there was a nice cruise around Frenchman's Bay

Nice memories.

Probably San Fran where all the moral degeneracy pushes the envelope, lol.

When is the last time you saw a bear walking freely in that town?

I rest my case, lol.
Never been there have you?[/QUOTE]
I was in San Francisco for a few days in 1959 and I found it to be a wonderful place. I could easily have spent my whole thirty day leave there but I had to get home.

Forum List

Back