Depression support forums.

Man of Ethics

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2021
Some people there are too crazy and too depressed even for me. I like to talk to normal people -- Normies, even though I am not one of them.

Some people there are too crazy and too depressed even for me. I like to talk to normal people -- Normies, even though I am not one of them.
Well, I'll try to be as normal as possible, but it's kind of hit or miss, so it's luck of the thread, depending on how pissed off people are.

Well, I'll try to be as normal as possible, but it's kind of hit or miss, so it's luck of the thread, depending on how pissed off people are.
I am not a Normie -- proud to be an Aspie. Diagnosed 1992.

I might suggest that having a mental handicap isn't something of which to be proud as you didn't really do anything to achieve it.

I would suggest that having a mental handicap and dealing with it successfully might be something of which you can be proud. But, that doesn't seem to be the case here.

I would suggest further that an online forum of literal strangers might not be the best place to seek advice on dealing with a mental handicap. That being said, our mental health system might not be any better.

Oh, is this the guy I shot off my mouth with last week with, before looking up what it was. If so, hope you are having a better week.

I might suggest that having a mental handicap isn't something of which to be proud as you didn't really do anything to achieve it.

I would suggest that having a mental handicap and dealing with it successfully might be something of which you can be proud. But, that doesn't seem to be the case here.

I would suggest further that an online forum of literal strangers might not be the best place to seek advice on dealing with a mental handicap. That being said, our mental health system might not be any better.
Aspbergers is an emotional condition, not mental.

Forum List

Back