so here's what I really think about... various things heard at internet forums

No “he’s not wrong“ about anything WinterBorn . The wint is a closeted Obiden fluffer. A Country killing maggot of the more sneaky dishonest kind. Lurking, pretending to be American. But he isn’t. The worst kind of enemy in ATL.

He thinks the D criminal activity (Election Fraud) is just great. The persecution of Trump, J6 to be OK. All because he has this decades long programming that D are helping the American Blacks lol! Can’t be more off base than that phony.

After 2020 it’s a war, we did not start. Wint joined the enemy. I despise every on of “them“ and they will know it.

No “he’s not wrong“ about anything WinterBorn . The wint is a closeted Obiden fluffer. A Country killing maggot of the more sneaky dishonest kind. Lurking, pretending to be American. But he isn’t. The worst kind of enemy in ATL.

He thinks the D criminal activity (Election Fraud) is just great. The persecution of Trump, J6 to be OK. All because he has this decades long programming that D are helping the American Blacks lol! Can’t be more off base than that phony.

After 2020 it’s a war, we did not start. Wint joined the enemy. I despise every on of “them“ and they will know it.

Damn, I must have really hurt your feelings.

then there is this:

Why can't people learn proper English before going on an internet forum and basically acting like they know everything?

:banghead:

then there is this:

Why can't people learn proper English before going on an internet forum and basically acting like they know everything?

:banghead:

Proper use of the English language has deteriorated.

But remember, not everyone on this board is an American. English is a second language for some here.

Forum List

Back