Derby-Girl: Theosophy

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
This is a capitalism-toast inspired by the Kentucky Derby and A View to a Kill.

Cheers (signing off),

eagle.jpg

====

marvel2.jpg

"You might ask how I ended up looking the way I do(!). My name is Alisha, and I was born in North Carolina (USA) to wealthy parents and attended private school before going to UNC where I studied psychology. After graduating, I decided to become a New England Patriots (NFL) cheerleader. That was an incredible experience, since I was part of the franchise during Tom Brady's amazing run of 5 Super Bowl victories. I even dated Tom for a while, before he met Gisele. Cheerleading taught me about human relations and the value of the 'American aesthetic.' Coach Belichick taught the entire program how to appreciate the glory of winning."

marvel3.png

"When I think of the glories of modern civilization (e.g., computers), I realize that the real challenge (to me personally) is to identity and categorize terrorism and terrorists. My little brother used to read G.I. Joe (Marvel) comics which presented numerous stories about daring soldier-heroes vying with a super-terrorist organization named Cobra. I decided from a young age that I was fascinated by Machiavellian thinking and social revolutions. Some consider me a 'harlot' of anti-patriotic rhetoric, but I consider myself simply a 'poet.' Now that the Kentucky Derby is approaching, and I'm quite certain the impressive dark-horse Hofburg will capture the title, I'm thinking about the general 'melee' of competitive influence. Is this capitalism?"

====

:dance:

marvel4.jpg

Forum List

Back