Deregulators, Generals and an Oil Man, Oh My!

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
Donald Trump is building a very strong cabinet and he's making a statement.

He's putting folks that are hostile to the mission of federal agencies in charge of those agencies.

We are fixin to get serious about energy independence & border security

the libertarian in me is sad about having access to good cheap weed, but the pragmatic realist in me knows it's a good trade off to get less restrictive and overbearing government regulations gone

I keep hearing rumors that Trump isn't serious about his goals. I keep seeing actions that tell me different

Exxon’s Rex Tillerson Is Top Candidate for Secretary of State

e5084241.gif

The liberals are nothing if not sorry, butt hurt, crying liars.

It's hilarious that RW'ers think oil men want lower oil prices.
Oil men want to make money which is something obastard has not allowed for them, but has allowed for the goat boy towels heads of which he is one.

where did I say anything about him wanting lower oil prices?

I am sure that what he wants is stable oil prices; prices that can allow for oil companies to set good wages for those involved in production and for the United States to become energy independent

You can't really put a price tag on the value of being self reliant

Or we could keep running up debt and promising shit we can't pay for like President Fucknuts has been doing

I am sure that what he wants is stable oil prices; prices that can allow for oil companies to set good wages for those involved in production and for the United States to become energy independent

Or we could keep running up debt and promising shit we can't pay for like President Fucknuts has been doing

The Bush administration was full of oilmen from the top down. How'd that work out?

The Bush administration was full of oilmen from the top down. How'd that work out?
My ass is still sore over it...

And all this time I thought oil was supposed to be a good lubricant. Guess I was wrong. :dunno:

And all this time I thought oil was supposed to be a good lubricant. Guess I was wrong. :dunno:
Only the Vaseline version...

I even accept the democrooks Trump has picked. He has actually proved to me he intends to do the job as well as he can. I had very little respect for him till after he won and started his picks. I'm far more optimistic about the future than I was on Nov 8th.

I'm still delighted to see bed wetters ripping out the last of their filthy hair.

I even accept the democrooks Trump has picked. He has actually proved to me he intends to do the job as well as he can. I had very little respect for him till after he won and started his picks. I'm far more optimistic about the future than I was on Nov 8th.

I'm still delighted to see bed wetters ripping out the last of their filthy hair.

I remain delighted that Crooked did not get in

And yes, I am happier than I thought I would be about the moves Trump is making

Now if only we can keep Sessions from going off the deep end on the "war on drugs"...

I remain delighted that Crooked did not get in

And yes, I am happier than I thought I would be about the moves Trump is making

Now if only we can keep Sessions from going off the deep end on the "war on drugs"...

Hopefully he will be busy prosecuting Holder, Hitlary, Lerner and Lynch.

Pretty good until the housing market crashed. Which oily guy did that?

Forum List

Back