🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dershowitz "Obama perhaps the worst foreign policy president ever!"

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Dershowitz: 'Appalling' Obama 'Stabbed Israel in Back' With UN Abstention

Dershowitz said Obama will be remembered as one of the worst presidents in the foreign policy arena and said he created a "terrible conflict" for people who share other tenets of his ideology.

"Many [liberal Democrats] like me who support his domestic policy think he was an appalling... president when it came to foreign policy," Dershowitz said.

Most folks already knew it.........Soetero walks out in about 30 days and ends up being the most incompetent and incapable foreign president in the history of the country!! Ends up beating out Jimmy Carter........and who ever thought in a million years that was possible?:2up:

Shit.........as 2017 approaches, not much at all for liberals to hang their hats on at this point. The bozo's in here will continue to talk in here moving forward like its still 2009 but the folks out there in radioland know..........the brand is now officially laughable!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

All making January 20, 2017 all the sweeter.........Obama rides out with the entire world community laughing at him as a total incompetent!!:funnyface::funnyface::fu:

An orthodox Jew wants Israel to have the right to annex the West Bank and genocide the Arabs there. Color me surprised.

An orthodox Jew wants Israel to have the right to annex the West Bank and genocide the Arabs there. Color me surprised.

from where did you get genocide? arabs both in Israel and in disputed lands are
desperate to be --------part of Israel. You seem to have forgotten-----decades ago
they went nuts when the borders were closed----

For the most part, foreign policy has hinged on good relations with Russia, Israel, China, England and France. Failing grades for Obama all the way around.

That "orthodox Jew" has been criticizing his own party, his party's platforms, and this president on many issues that have nothing to do with Israel. He has never been afraid to criticize his own party or president when they act like cowards and asses. This is no exception.

He couldn't do it before the election...a lot of Jews misguidedly vote Democrat. Like Obama said to the Russians..."after the election I'll have more flexibility..."

Dershowitz is correct. Obama, just like all Dems on foreign policy, has a lead from behind and put America last attitude. From stopping the defense missile systems from being deployed to Poland and the Czeck Republic, to removing our troops from Iraq only to send them back in, Libya, Ukraine/Crimea, Syria, etc. it's been one disaster after the other.

Wan't that guy the lawyer who helped OJ Simpson ?
For the most part, foreign policy has hinged on good relations with Russia, Israel, China, England and France. Failing grades for Obama all the way around.

gee-----I kinda blamed Hilcat and Klown Kerry

I don't blame the dog, just the owner.

well------Obama is guilty of violating the leash law

Netanyahu made Obama look like a fool, he talked down to Obama at a White House press conference like he was a punk who knew nothing of the world. This stuck in Obama's craw until he had a chance to finally stab Israel in the back. This idiot has destroyed the Democratic party, he doesn't care, its all about him.

Oh yeah. Him, Clinton, and Kerry have been disasters. Their only claims to fame are, making Iran a wealthier more powerful nation, and starting another Cold War with Russia. Trump's got his hands full cleaning up their awful messes. I wish him all the best.

Dershowitz said Obama will be remembered as one of the worst presidents in the foreign policy arena and said he created a "terrible conflict" for people who share other tenets of his ideology.

"Many [liberal Democrats] like me who support his domestic policy think he was an appalling... president when it came to foreign policy," Dershowitz said.

Most folks already knew it.........Soetero walks out in about 30 days and ends up being the most incompetent and incapable foreign president in the history of the country!! Ends up beating out Jimmy Carter........and who ever thought in a million years that was possible?:2up:

Shit.........as 2017 approaches, not much at all for liberals to hang their hats on at this point. The bozo's in here will continue to talk in here moving forward like its still 2009 but the folks out there in radioland know..........the brand is now officially laughable!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

All making January 20, 2017 all the sweeter.........Obama rides out with the entire world community laughing at him as a total incompetent!!:funnyface::funnyface::fu:

He sucked just as bad on the domestic front.

Last edited:

from where did you get genocide? -

He pulled it out of the same part of his body as Hillary is kissing in the post immediately above yours.

Just chalk it up to a bat shit crazy regressive saying the sorts of things bat shit crazy regressives say.

Why would anyone take this man's opinion on a topic he knows little about as if he were an expert on foreign affairs? Just because someone dislikes our president do we take their word or their advice on something they are not in a position to even know. Weird how the right wing in this nation can so easily be swayed. They are followers for sure, weak people who need someone to guide them. The emasculated right wing male is a funny species to watch.

CDZ - The Emasculated American

from where did you get genocide? -

He pulled it out of the same part of his body as Hillary is kissing in the post immediately above yours.

Just chalk it up to a bat shit crazy regressive saying the sorts of things bat shit crazy regressives say.
It's just an opinion.

The failure of those in power to acknowledge the opinions of those who have none is the cause of the problems in the Middle East.

This, I believe, is a fact.

Beyond Apartheid and Genocide -- Justice for the Movement for Black Lives and Palestine

When the entire world is voting against the United States and Israel, clearly those who have been conditioned by MSM, and those who lied about the last election, are continually feeding you just one side of the story.

The failure of those in power to acknowledge the opinions of those who
have none.........%%%%%ooooooo~~~~~~ ???

Forum List

Back