DeSantis Leads Trump in New Pennsylvania Poll

So you are saying you are just as ignorant as the far left then?

Did you even read what you posted? The first link predicted that the Senate would stay blue while the House goes red. The second link was regarding the 2020 election.

First link: “The House will end up red but likely the senate becomes even more blue.”

Second link: “Three months out from election day, November 3, 2020, it looks like the Democrats will sweep the White House, Senate, and House Of Representatives.”

Fail. Maybe try reading what you post.

Anticipation of the red wave was too optimistic and did not factor in enemy democrat cheating. At least Nancy Pelosi is gone. Next time there must be even more vigilance to whittle out more democrat cheating.
Right. The cheating that you can’t prove.

Anticipation of the red wave was too optimistic and did not factor in enemy democrat cheating. At least Nancy Pelosi is gone. Next time there must be even more vigilance to whittle out more democrat cheating.
"did not factor in enemy democrat cheating" The words of a braindead Trump cult member. Many are leaving the cult. I give them credit for coming back to the real world and reality.
Evil will be a Trump Lemming for life. A lost cause. Sad. There are those who still believe in Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh.

I think DiSantis will kill Trump honestly. I was reading over the list of things I'd say if I were DiSantis and now I have even more things I would say to Trump. DiSantis will win because he will win over moderates like me who didn't like Trump's behavior.

He had a good economy. He was taking on China's unfair trade practices. He was trying to deal with the border. Jobs were coming back home. As President, I DiSantis would carry on much of those policies.

Don't say you will appoint more conservative judges. Wait till you debate the Democrat before you admit you will ban abortion. See, that's going to be the deal breaker in 2024 for yall.
Who the fuck is DiSantis?

gtopa1

Whats there to disagree with? It’s just a fact that by 2028 Desantis will be 2 years removed from the Florida Governors office. He can’t run again. Unless he’s going to primary Rick Scott there won’t be a Senate seat for him to run for. What office is he going to hold for 2 years that will keep him in the news cycle?
Wrong potatohead. The term for Florida's governor is 4 years.

Last edited:
Mr Trump, while you may not have gotten caught officially colluding with Russia, your sons met with Russian operatives in Trump tower who said they had dirt on your opponent. That's inappropriate and I won't do those sorts of things.
If the dirt is real dirt (not made up), why does the source matter?

Republicans gotta beat MAGA.
Or Democrats will beat MAGA.
I imagine the rubes' migration to De Santis would be relatively seamless. The general excuse I've seen is that he's Trump without all the baggage.

Not quite sure that that's really true. De Santis does seem capable of controlling himself when needed, and may possess at least a little shame.

They're still in jihad mode. They're still fighting evil & Satan & Hitler & tyranny & the commies 'n stuff. They still seem full of rage & paranoia, so they'll vote either way.

Did you even read what you posted? The first link predicted that the Senate would stay blue while the House goes red. The second link was regarding the 2020 election.

First link: “The House will end up red but likely the senate becomes even more blue.”

Second link: “Three months out from election day, November 3, 2020, it looks like the Democrats will sweep the White House, Senate, and House Of Representatives.”

Fail. Maybe try reading what you post.
Did democrats "sweep the house"? Nope, no blue wave, despite the prediction.

Did democrats "sweep the house"?
Where does it say that?

Are you confusing that with sweeping the White House, Senate, and House of Representatives?

Because they did exactly that and that’s still referring to the 2020 election.

DeSantis, DeWine, Kemp, Abbot. There are lots of them.

And you are completely wrong about the deck being stacked against the GOP. It's stacked against the Democrats. That's why Biden can win the popular vote by 7 million and win the election because he won WI, GA and AZ collectively by 44,000 votes. It's why Trump can lose the popular vote by 3 million in 2016 and be elected President.

In every single swing state, Trump's endorsed candidates lost outright. In almost every other election, Trump's endorsed candidates lagged comps. For example, in Ohio, JD Vance lagged Mike DeWine by 13 points. In blue states where "normal" Republican governors were replaced by Trump candidates, they got blown out by 20-30 points.

The crazy conspiracies and grievance politics of Trump is a loser. People don't want it. MAGA has to pull its collective head out of its ass and realize that most of the country doesn't want their crazy.
Jack Kemp died 13 years ago, dumbass!
Mike Dewine is 75 years old and just was reelected as governor.
Greg Abbott is 63 and just won reelection.

Why would Vance trail Dewine when they did not run for the same office?

You really are dumber than a box of doorknobs!

Mr Trump, while you may not have gotten caught officially colluding with Russia, your sons met with Russian operatives in Trump tower who said they had dirt on your opponent. That's inappropriate and I won't do those sorts of things.

The call to Ukraine? Not perfect.

The election lies you and your team put out

The insurrection you started. Many good Americans are in jail today because you told them to go fight like hell.

The call to Georgia telling them to find more votes?

Sir, you are not fit to serve. You did a lot of great things while in office but it's time to step aside.

As has been pointed out to you many times, colluding is not illegal even if it were true.

Trump's son met with a Russian operative trying to gain support for adoption of Russian children. When they found out the Russians lied, they kicked them out!

Wrong potatohead. The term for Florida's governor is 8 years.
That's weird since he was elected in 2018 and had to run again in 22... You should probably let the state of Florida and also the DeSantis people know they are doing their elections wrong down there. Unless you mean the term limits in Florida are 8 years in which case he will have reached those in 2026 just like I said. So which is it? You're wrong or Im right?

Jack Kemp died 13 years ago, dumbass!
Mike Dewine is 75 years old and just was reelected as governor.
Greg Abbott is 63 and just won reelection.

Why would Vance trail Dewine when they did not run for the same office?

You really are dumber than a box of doorknobs!
Dewine and Vance are both Republicans running on the same ticket. Since Dewine was at the top of the ticket and people typically do not split tickets like they have in the past, people lower down the ticket benefit if the top of the ticket wins by a large margin.

It's likely how Fetterman got elected. The Republican candidate for PA Governor lost by 15 points. The fact that Fetterman only won by a couple tells you how unpopular he actually is/was.

Speaking of door knobs...

Still don’t know if DeSantis even runs.

I think it’s likely he just decides to sit this one out.
Interesting take.

That's weird since he was elected in 2018 and had to run again in 22... You should probably let the state of Florida and also the DeSantis people know they are doing their elections wrong down there. Unless you mean the term limits in Florida are 8 years in which case he will have reached those in 2026 just like I said. So which is it? You're wrong or Im right?
I don't know why I put 8. It is 4. You are correct that it is a 4 year term, but why would be be out of office for 2 years in 2024? He is office until 2026.

Forum List

Back