DeSantis reacts to Elon Musk saying he would vote for him if he ran for president in 2024:"I welcome support from African Americans. What can I say?"

That poster didn't start the the thread. Was his post a trigger for you?
You made a mistake. Just accept it and move on. Or, we can go on and on for six more posts where you try to pretend it was all my fault that someone else brought up Trump. :rolleyes:

Who cares what Elon Musk thinks! Think for yourself. Musk is a rich idiot and DeSantis is an autocratic woke nightmare obsessed with education which he obviously has none of. Americans need to wake up, republicans want to destroy your freedom and democracy.

"Retired federal Judge J. Michael Luttig, a staunch conservative long admired by many Republicans, will testify before the House's Jan. 6 committee on Thursday with an urgent and stark message for the panel about former President Donald Trump's efforts to overturn the 2020 election: "America's democracy was almost stolen from her.""

I'm taking your advice. I don't care WTF you think.

Who cares what Elon Musk thinks! Think for yourself. Musk is a rich idiot and DeSantis is an autocratic woke nightmare obsessed with education which he obviously has none of. Americans need to wake up, republicans want to destroy your freedom and democracy.

1. Musk has built an incredible business empire and done a lot of impressive shit. To a lot of people, impressive accomplishments give credibility to a person's opinion.

2. Desantis's reaction showed both intelligence and humor. Both are traits that a lot of people find value in.

3. You obviously don't, but seriously, you didn't know that? Well, I'm glad I was able to answer your question for you.

Can leftists articulate what DeSantis said that is incorrect or bad?

FACT CHECK HIM.

Seems to me, Musk was born and raised in SA, and moved to Canada after high school so he wouldnt have to join the Apartheid military.

….and yet many cult dumb fucks say Musk is racist.

Unlike this moron, Musk is a real African-American.

Tweet​

Joy-Ann (Pro-Democracy) Reid
@JoyAnnReid

If said before that
@GovRonDeSantis
is a humorless, more openly fascist version of Trump. Here he is displaying the former quality in that for him, “humor” means mocking Black Americans with his own, idiotic and offensive version of replacement theory. Black Floridians take note.

yeah...what a xenophobic thing to say from Joy.....Musk is an African-American. I do like how she starts referring to other African-Americans as "black" in her post....wow...what a racist thing to say.

The cult is so sick and evil they now vilify the person who has done the most to battle climate change of any person in history.

PROVING IT IS ALL BULLSHIT.

Great answer from a guy who will no doubt be a great President one day. I'd love to see him have 4 years of training as Trump's VP first.
I hope DeSantis has the patience and self-control to deal with Trump's style of campaigning. If Trump runs, he DESERVES the chance. After everything the Left did to derail and destroy him, he is OWED the chance to run again. DeSantis would make one hell of a Veep and with the improvements in living that a Trump administration would bring, DeSantis would be a shoo-in in 28.

If Trump gets back in, the country won't last that long.
Why? What actions do you think he would take that would cause things to be worse than they are now? Hating the guy because media tells you to, 24/7/365, is okay, I guess, but by any REAL measure, the country was booming under Trump. The current administration, whoever is running things, has systematically torn this country apart. Every action they take makes things worse. I think your prediction may come true, not because Trump does anything wrong but because insane Leftists may set the cities on fire if he even ANNOUNCES his run.

I actually think Desantis isn't bad at all.
This guy could be our next President .
And Musk is very successful in all aspects of life so his words should be considered heavily:

I actually think Desantis isn't bad at all.
This guy could be our next President .
And Musk is very successful in all aspects of life so his words should be considered heavily:

you only say that until he actually beats Trump, then I'm sure your TDS will morph into DDS.

As for Musk, nice to see another lefty red pill.

He can't have DeSantis. We need him another four years as Governor of Florida. He is the best Governor in the US and we have more things to fix here in Florida and he can do it. Like Constitutional Carry.

So pubs have Trump or Desantis and dems get Eggplant head or miss cackle to choose from. Oh boy. Choices choices.

Forum List

Back