DeSantis reacts to Elon Musk saying he would vote for him if he ran for president in 2024:"I welcome support from African Americans. What can I say?"

Because he's not a consensus leader, which is what we need. The partisan shitshow is tearing the country apart.

You people have spent decades purposefully destroying all common ground between us, and now you want "consensus"?

no.

you only say that until he actually beats Trump, then I'm sure your TDS will morph into DDS.

As for Musk, nice to see another lefty red pill.

"Blue Pill"...."Red Pill".......

Meh...both from the same pill bottle and it doesn't hold the cure for America.

America would have to dump both mainstream parties....and that ain't gonna happen so America is Fck'd
So much deception and deceit going on it's difficult to tell who is the bad guy outside of the obvious.

You people have spent decades purposefully destroying all common ground between us, and now you want "consensus"?
"You people"? I don't know who think you're referring to. If you're accusing me of "destroying all common ground between us", you'll need to provide examples/links. I'm calling bullshit.

It's gonna have to be someone else, those two aren't electable.
Only if the economy is still in the tank, the election will be determined by the economy in 2024. If it is good, Democrats will win, if it is bad Republicans will win.

"You people"? I don't know who think you're referring to. If you're accusing me of "destroying all common ground between us", you'll need to provide examples/links. I'm calling bullshit.

I reject your troll game. That is one of the techniques lefty trolls use to destroy common ground. Challenge EVERYTHING, no matter how fucking stupid doing so is.

So, ironically, your request is an example.

America would have to dump both mainstream parties....and that ain't gonna happen so America is Fck'd
So much deception and deceit going on it's difficult to tell who is the bad guy outside of the obvious.

Okay -

So since we know that unicorns are not going to come and change the system,
That's not an option.

next-

I reject your troll game. That is one of the techniques lefty trolls use to destroy common ground. Challenge EVERYTHING, no matter how fucking stupid doing so is.

So, ironically, your request is an example.
And your post is a great example of the stunted mind of a partisan. You assumed, in typical knee-jerk fashion, that because I said Trump returning to the White House would destroy the nation, that I'm a Democrat, or a liberal, or leftist, or whatever you imagine your "enemy" to be.

Life is bigger than your two-party clusterfuck.

And your post is a great example of the stunted mind of a partisan. You assumed, in typical knee-jerk fashion, that because I said Trump returning to the White House would destroy the nation, that I'm a Democrat, or a liberal, or leftist, or whatever you imagine your "enemy" to be.

Life is bigger than your two-party clusterfuck.

You asked a question, requesting an example. I gave you that, by pointing at your request.

You did NOTHING with that, and just moved on to attack me personally.

That is behavior I see a TON of, from LIBERALS, just saying.

NO - you made an incorrect assumption, because you're blinded by partisan stupidity.

Not an assumption. YOur behavior fit the model, that we see all the time. CONCLUDING your intent, was reasonable.

agree to disagree, I guess.
Just going by the past. I don’t see Biden losing if the economy is doing well., they said I believe we have a least two more years of.bad economy and his blaming everything and everyone else is going to hurt him.

Not an assumption. YOur behavior fit the model, that we see all the time. CONCLUDING your intent, was reasonable.

Ok, so again, what about my behavior amounts to "decades purposefully destroying all common ground"?

But let's not pretend, we both know you have nothing - other than my comment saying that Trump getting back in would be bad for the country.

C'mon. Fess up. Your political algorithm is simple: If someone disagrees with you, they are on the "other" side and must be attacked. No need for discussion or subtlety. No time for that. Black and white. Fight, fight, fight. Everything must be crammed into your nonsensical partisan worldview.

No thanks.

Ok, so again, what about my behavior amounts to "decades purposefully destroying all common ground"?

But let's not pretend, we both know you have nothing - other than my comment saying that Trump getting back in would be bad for the country.

C'mon. Fess up. Your political algorithm is simple: If someone disagrees with you, they are on the "other" side and must be attacked. No need for discussion or subtlety. No time for that. Black and white. Fight, fight, fight. Everything must be crammed into your nonsensical partisan worldview.

No thanks.

Incorrect. I have no problem with simple disagreement.

In a Binary system saying "pick another" is wishful thinking.

Forum List

Back