DeSantis Scorches Leftists on Martha's Vineyard Illegals. Democrats' "Virtue Signaling is a Fraud"

Hey, can you please provide proof that DeSantis actually used state funds to import illegals from Texas?

I see DeSantis saying that the Biden Admin sends the illegals from Texas to Florida...

Also, the state law you cited appropriates $12M to "facilitate" shipping illegals out. It does not prohibit the use of other funds for various purposes, it simply states what that $12M is for. If an illegal steps foot in his state, he can use that money to ship them out. It does not prohibit shipping people out based upon where they crossed the border, so I think you are stretching things.

Note that "facilitate" provides DeSantis lots of leeway.

But anyway, please provide proof that DeSantis intentionally imported illegals to his state, using state funds to do so. Thanks.

The migrants Gov. Ron DeSantis flew to Martha's Vineyard on taxpayer dollars were relocated from Texas, not Florida

The migrants who Gov. Ron DeSantis flew to Martha's Vineyard this week were not transported from the state he actually governs, but from Texas.

DeSantis's office confirmed that Florida charted two planes on Wednesday to pick up about 50 undocumented migrants from San Antonio, Texas,
and drop them off on the Massachusetts island, the Orlando Sentinel reported. The migrants were from Venezuela and Colombia.

Florida, which migrants reach via boat, does not directly border Mexico (a major pathway for migrants on land), perhaps explaining why DeSantis arranged to transport migrants who had arrived in Texas, a state that's hundreds of miles away.

One immigration lawyer told the outlet that DeSantis's actions, using state funds to enforce federal laws, may have been illegal.

Huh? They is no need to mention it specifically in the law. If they met for it not to, they would have mentioned it. Laws are to be strictly interepreted.
In other words, you are a moron? Thanks for letting me know. :itsok:

The migrants Gov. Ron DeSantis flew to Martha's Vineyard on taxpayer dollars were relocated from Texas, not Florida

The migrants who Gov. Ron DeSantis flew to Martha's Vineyard this week were not transported from the state he actually governs, but from Texas.

DeSantis's office confirmed that Florida charted two planes on Wednesday to pick up about 50 undocumented migrants from San Antonio, Texas,
and drop them off on the Massachusetts island, the Orlando Sentinel reported. The migrants were from Venezuela and Colombia.

Florida, which migrants reach via boat, does not directly border Mexico (a major pathway for migrants on land), perhaps explaining why DeSantis arranged to transport migrants who had arrived in Texas, a state that's hundreds of miles away.

One immigration lawyer told the outlet that DeSantis's actions, using state funds to enforce federal laws, may have been illegal.
Thanks.

I also saw that the chartered flights originated from San Antonio in the morning....

Also, the migrants said they boarded in San Antonio and reportedly were told they were going to be sent to Boston...

That lady running the shelter claimed that they don't have enough housing for the illegals who arrived.

Hotels.com begs to disagree. 181 rental rooms available for the next week...

1663361749383.png

Like the Berlin Airlift we will have the Marthas Vineyard Airlift. There will be a checkpoint at the Ted Kennedy Bridge. There will be plaque for Mary Jo of course.
God Bless Mary Jo

Remember the day folks...

Liberal woman living on the Island - QUOTING - "imagine if these were your children, they need help... we must help them"
Less than 2 hours later.... SAME WOMAN... "Ultimately they must leave the Island and go somewhere else, we can't house 50 people here"
You can't make this kind of blatant hypocrisy up.
EXACTLY like I said - liberals only care about undesirables as long as they are
someone else's problem.
This fucking woman could probably house 50 people in her 8 car garage.

WORLD"S BIGGEST HYPOCRITE

I just don't want it to stop. Do this until they surrender.

It looks like abbott really started something

Good for him
Remember when he started all this how the board Dimwinger laughed at him saying it wouldn't amount to anything.

Now the entire Dimwinger Party is having a collective shit-fit. Too funny. :dance:

Remember when he started all this how the board Dimwinger laughed at him saying it wouldn't amount to anything.

Now the entire Dimwinger Party is having a collective shit-fit. Too funny. :dance:
Nostra, funniest event since trump's win in 2016

Though I could have missed it, I dont recall Winger embarrassing himself on this topic involving abbott

His major malfunction seems to be anger at abbott for not punishing Texas gun owners for the misdeeds of a few crazies on the left

So he once had hope for Democrat Beto the dirt eater to be the next governor

That hope is fading fast though

Forum List

Back