DeSantis Scorches Leftists on Martha's Vineyard Illegals. Democrats' "Virtue Signaling is a Fraud"

Funny how advocacy for this policy turns into rejection when the policy they advocate for directly impacts them.
Sheltered rich elites, all of them. Send thousands more until they get the message.

They just want to grand stand and pat themselves on the back by saying we should do this and we should do that and tell everyone what they should do and think so they can get applause.

But when they say we should do something that's what they mean, we should, because they don't want to do it. All they want is the appearance of doing something.

FcyBWGTWQAAA962

Rich racist Democrats say the Martha's Vineyard 'immigrants' "have to go somewhere else."

This is Martha's Vineyard homeless shelter coordinator Lisa Belcastro saying that she wants the migrants to leave because they don't have the services or room to care for "50 more people."

She ends her little bleeding heart rant about "children who need care" by telling everyone get out and vote and "don't vote for DeSantis," LOL.

Such a hypocrite!

1663342438776.png

it says illegals doesn’t limit the funds to just removing illegals from florida

what makes you think a state can’t spend funds helping other states?
If it was helping another state, they would mention it, specifically.

Again, do you really think a state would put in such a broad clause? What if the future, Dems take over Florida and want to help California? Do you think it would be ok? Don't be a bigger fool than God made you. :itsok:

No, it does not. Once you illegally enter a country, you lose the right to move about freely. Note that an illegal immigrant who is caught can be LEGALLY handcuffed, transported to a holding facility, forced to appear in a court room, and transported back across the border. You destroyed your own feeble attempt at humor with the word "illegal".
Retard. Learn to read.

Florida has every right to export illegals who come to Florida. What they cannot do is use funds to import illegals from another state simply to then export them.

That would be illegal use of state funds. So, DeSantis in his zeal to show his righteousness in combating people who break the law, goes and breaks his own laws.

Get it now? No? Read it a few times and hopefully, you will. Good luck. :itsok:

Wow that escalated quickly. No, I’m literally only referring to your angry typing in regards to the topic.

Meanwhile, do you accuse Biden’s late night flights of illegals to places across the country as kidnapping as well? It’s a silly charge you’re making
What's with you retards? Do you learn to read in school?

I am not objecting to DeSantis doing whatever the fuck he wants to do with illegals who enter his state. He can wine them, dine them and gives them transportation. I could care less.

The objection here is for him to use state funds to ship in illegals from Texas just so that he can then ship them out. That is illegal as per the state laws.

Get it now? Gad, Not sure why this concept is so hard for retards to get.

Magnus are you ready to admit you are a lying sack of shit and apologize to me? :auiqs.jpg:
Sure. I will admit I got the page number wrong.

Mea Culpa. It was pg 494. Not 495. Satisfied?

Now, that is out of the way. What have you to say about the content? Do you agree that DeSantis broke the law and that he is nothing but a coyote?

Human trafficking is a federal felony. DeSantis may want to hire a personal attorney.
Do you even know what 'human trafficking' actually means?
(rhetorical question, clearly you don't)
What are the illegals being forced to do once they reach their destination?
We'll wait for your brilliant reply.

The objection here is for him to use state funds to ship in illegals from Texas just so that he can then ship them out. That is illegal as per the state laws.

[snip childish retard insult]
Hey, can you please provide proof that DeSantis actually used state funds to import illegals from Texas?

I see DeSantis saying that the Biden Admin sends the illegals from Texas to Florida...

Also, the state law you cited appropriates $12M to "facilitate" shipping illegals out. It does not prohibit the use of other funds for various purposes, it simply states what that $12M is for. If an illegal steps foot in his state, he can use that money to ship them out. It does not prohibit shipping people out based upon where they crossed the border, so I think you are stretching things.

Note that "facilitate" provides DeSantis lots of leeway.

But anyway, please provide proof that DeSantis intentionally imported illegals to his state, using state funds to do so. Thanks.

Last edited:
Game on!

Return to sender! NYC is relocating migrants to Florida, after city's immigration boss claimed that's where they'd rather be​

• Commissioner of Immigration Affairs Manuel Castro announced that New York City would be sending some of the migrants to Florida
  • He claims that they wanted to travel to the Sunshine State becuse of the large community of Venezuelans
  • It comes as Mayor Adams was seen partying for the second time this week at an exclusive members-only club
  • He said on Thursday that the city's shelters were at 'breaking point' because of the influx of illegal migrants

Looks like the truth that on one wants the immigrants is finally coming to light.

Shoot, even Hillary Clinton (of Martha's Vineyard) just said that "nobody wants open borders."

Hahahahaha!

Poor DeSantis. Wants to throw red meat to his followers so bad that he ships illegals from Texas (with a stop in Florida) to Massachusettes!

In other words, he couldn't find any illegals in Florida to deport! Anything to scam the trumptards!

But, I'm curious. Doesn't that make DeSantis a coyote? You know people who smuggle illegal immigrants across the border? :auiqs.jpg:
How many illegals are you providing shelter, clothes, food, medical care and education in your own home?

ZERO

STFU then

If it was helping another state, they would mention it, specifically.

Again, do you really think a state would put in such a broad clause? What if the future, Dems take over Florida and want to help California? Do you think it would be ok? Don't be a bigger fool than God made you. :itsok:
Huh? They is no need to mention it specifically in the law. If they met for it not to, they would have mentioned it. Laws are to be strictly interepreted.

Forum List

Back