DeSantis Scorches Leftists on Martha's Vineyard Illegals. Democrats' "Virtue Signaling is a Fraud"

1663297730423.png

Illegals detained during Trump: MSM/Democrats "KIDS IN CAGES"
Illegals detained during Biden: MSM/Democrats "....."

Border towns arguing against being flooded by illegal immigrants: MSM/Democrats "RACIST XENOPHOBES"
NYC, DC, and Martha's Vineyard flooded by illegal immigrants: MSM/Democrats "NATIONAL EMERGENCY, IMMORAL!"
DeSantis illegal smuggling is an emergency.

why not? why isn’t the xiden admin processing them?
The Biden administration didn't send them to Marthas Vineyard retard. The criminal DeSantis did. He enjoys human smuggling and suffering. He loves to just drop people off on a deserted place. He's a worthless pos.

DeSantis illegal smuggling is an emergency.
sorry these are folks the xiden admin has allowed to stay in the country, and dumped them in florida to await a hearing…they are awaiting to be processed by xiden….these aren’t illegals being smuggled.

sorry these are folks the xiden admin has allowed to stay in the country, and dumped them in florida to await a hearing…they are awaiting to be processed by xiden….these aren’t illegals being smuggled.

Exactly.

But some.....don't seem to understand! :dunno:

The Biden administration didn't send them to Marthas Vineyard retard. The criminal DeSantis did. He enjoys human smuggling and suffering. He loves to just drop people off on a deserted place. He's a worthless pos.
um the xiden admin let them in the country, gave them a hearing date then dropped them in fl…they are awaiting their hearing date. Fl said, not in Fl are you, and is sending them to Martha Vineyard. They are awaiting that hearing date there…why isn’t xiden giving them that date?

De Santis took a page out of Saul Alinski and used it against the left:

"Force your opponents to live up to their stated principles".
Lol, yep we are perplexed as to what to do. Hilarious. No one e one but the retard repug is impressed by a political stunt.

There is no Section 185 on page 495, you lying sack of shit. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Seriously, are you really this much of a retard or are you just pretending? Because no one can be this dumb. I gave you a link. Page and section and you still couldn't find it?

But I am in a good mood tonight and I am going to do my good deed for the week. Help out a fucking retard.

Here ya go... I even bolded it for you. Let's see how you wriggle out of this one. Have a feeling you won't respond because you are a lying retard but hey, surprise me.

SECTION 185. From the interest earnings associated with the federal Coronavirus State Fiscal Recovery Fund (Public Law 117-2), the nonrecurring sum of $12,000,000 from the General Revenue Fund is appropriated to the Department of Transportation for Fiscal Year 2021-2022, for implementing a program to facilitate the transport of unauthorized aliens from this state consistent with federal law. The department may, upon the receipt of at least two quotes, negotiate and enter into contracts with private parties, including common carriers, to implement the program. The department may enter into agreements with any applicable federal agency to implement the program. The term "unauthorized alien" means a person who is unlawfully present in the United States according to the terms of the federal Immigration and Nationality Act, 8 U.S.C. ss. 1101 et seq. The term shall be interpreted consistently with any applicable federal statutes, rules, or regulations. The unexpended balance of funds appropriated to the department in this section remaining as of June 30, 2022, shall revert and is appropriated for Fiscal Year 2022-2023 to the department for the same purpose. This section shall take effect upon becoming a law.

So you're admitting that Democrat expectations and claims are immoral. Got it.

Forum List

Back