DeSantis should have waited until 2028

Big time layoffs of his campaign staff. Best thing he could do is drop out now and endorse Trump. If he stays in, he's going to get some lashes from Trump.

---DeSantis’ campaign lays off 38 staffers, more than one-third of total employee---

The first debate hasn't even happened and Trump supporters are wanting DeSantis to drop out already? LMAO

You don't attack the God of your political party if you want to survive.

If Trumps the god of the GOP, then why are there other candidates?

Don't get me wrong, I like DeSantis. Can't stand Trump. So I'm glad there are other candidates.
Christie isn't going to gain any traction because of who he is. And he's he only one calling Trump out.
DeSantis is a great candidate, and I think would make a much better and more effective POTUS than Trump.
But he's between a rock and a hard place. If he starts bringing up Trumps liberal record, the Trump supporters will use the internet and burn him to the ground. If he doesn't, then he looks weak. Regardless of how strong DeSantis's record is.

The Trumpbots have DeSantis labeled as an establishment candidate. It's a lie. But that doesn't matter. If something is said enough times, many folks will believe it.

Forum List

Back