🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

desantis signs bill creating election police force

Just look what the BIG LIE has given us. This is the first step towards voter intimidation.
The only people who are intimidated are the ones who can no longer cheat. And if they're intimidated then I'm glad that they are intimidated they should be intimidated.

Just look what the BIG LIE has given us. This is the first step towards voter intimidation.
If we don't take positive steps the Democrats will try to steal the 2022 mid terms just like they stole the 2020 election.

Why do you find this a bad thing? How is it voter intimidation? By create a watchdog group preventing illegal votes? Well I guess that would be intimidating if you tried to illegally vote.

These repub election police will be stalking each polling place, looking for the phantom election fraud. The people in Florida have got to see desantis movement towards authoritarianism.
So you dislike enforcing the laws when it comes to elections. You call it a move towards authoritarianism. I call it a move toward creating a fair election.

Forum List

Back