🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

desantis signs bill creating election police force

Voter fraud is a lie. You know it and I know it. Trump and the GOP won in Florida and still you guys lie about Voter fraud . Stop with the Bullshit. The only purpose bringing up the lie of voter fraud serves is to undermine our democracy.
Actually it's not

It absolutely is. Recounts, investigations, law suits, all point to voter fraud being a lie perpetrated by Trumpists.
Nope mailing ballots with no way to authenticate the ballot to insure that the one who was supposed to vote actually voted. So you're telling the counties Obama won but Biden lost and trump gained gave Biden 15 million more votes than Trump?

Just look what the BIG LIE has given us. This is the first step towards voter intimidation.
Let's talk about voter intimidation, shall we?

Philadelphia_polling_place_security_patrols_2008.png

Shouldn't there be a statewide agency that investigates voter fraud? The federal government has several dozen agencies that do nothing but investigate each other.

Nope mailing ballots with no way to authenticate the ballot to insure that the one who was supposed to vote actually voted. So you're telling the counties Obama won but Biden lost and trump gained gave Biden 15 million more votes than Trump?
Countless law suits, investigations and recounts found no fraud whatsoever.

You need to think about the outlandish conspiracy theory you just made. You are saying that their were 15 million fraudulent votes. 15 million! So how many people were involved in this Fraud? 5,000? 10,000? 50,000?
Yet during all these law suits, Trump and other perpetrators of the Big Lie could not find a single credible witness. Think about it.

Pointless spending. They’re not actually going to do anything and you guys are still going to whine fraud if you lose.

It’s just red meat for the base.

If the Democrats tried pulling some of these stunts, taking away white, conservative congressional districts, appointing election police forces to intimidate voter, the repub party would be screaming to the hills.
but i bet you would be all for it.....

Poor baby.... A level playing Field really bothers you huh?
What? What in the fuck are you talking about? Making sure their is no cheating one vote is keeping the playing field level.
I don't know how my reply got stuck under your post because it was not the post I was trying to reply to... In fact now that I'm looking I think the post I was trying to reply to got deleted.

I don't know how my reply got stuck under your post because it was not the post I was trying to reply to... In fact now that I'm looking I think the post I was trying to reply to got deleted.
😆👌👍

Why do you find this a bad thing? How is it voter intimidation? By create a watchdog group preventing illegal votes? Well I guess that would be intimidating if you tried to illegally vote.
Because there isn't enough voter fraud going on which warrants these kind of actions, despite what political jerkoffs like Ronny want the gullible herd to believe.

DeSants should try to do something that actually benefits residents of his state in order to justify his current status as a useless Clown.

Because there isn't enough voter fraud going on which warrants these kind of actions, despite what political jerkoffs like Ronny want the gullible herd to believe.

DeSants should try to do something that actually benefits residents of his state in order to justify his existence.
That's some pretty weak reasoning and some pretty fancy dancing you're doing there. If they stop 10 fraudulent votes they have a purpose.
In fact I believe we will discover that the voting process is 15 to 20% fraudulent.

Forum List

Back